Monk Sacked

Wow, didn't see that happening yet, thought he'd get till Xmas but his record has been terrible. Cook I'd give a shot at it, maybe Cowley brothers. Need to get it right this time, whoever comes in is going to have a task on his hands.

I like Howe's style of football. He partnered that with lots of success. Satisfaction from the owners. Happiness and contentment from the players. Pleasure and success for the fans. It also got him a lot of points and ultimately, promotion to, and consolidation in the Premier League. It may have been lack of money (fact check?) that led to relegation, I don't know. He lost his way at Burnley a bit, again for reasons I'm not sure of. He's my shout. I don't like losing, no-one does, but if Eddie came here, entertained us, got at teams, scored goals and restored our pride, and gained national acclaim, that'd do for me. If playing like this, we ended up top 8, then fine. I think he'd achieve  the top 8 given a bit of time. Not a lot of time, a bit. I think his impact would be very positive. When we satisfy the above 'wanted list' we could, should and probably would, be top 6 all season, and it would be a question of 'when' not 'if' we go up.

Edited by Hotmale 1954

I Eddie Howe or Ryan Lowe would be a good call, with a CEO or DoF who knows the club and think i Chris Turner would fit the that role, don,t see it happening though. Cook  looks to be bookies odd on favourite with the usual merry go rounders Pulis, Cowleys, Johnson, Lets just hope DC gets it right and gives us someone who we has fans can get behind.

nigel pearson would be good,but could the fans trust themselves to leave his family alone,if it didnt work,what about big sam and a young understudy?or we could go for a foreign manager,its worked for leeds and wolves,westbrom ect,then decide which way to work,i think the quickist is the wolves way top loans and sign when up.

It would suggest the timing of Chansiri sacking Monk during the early international break is imminent of a new manager announcement! Eddie Howe is available and he  would  be a great signing to sort the awful mess the club now finds itself in!

When  EH was Burnley manager he left the job as his wife couldn't settle in the north,so Id say hed been looking for a job in his own part of the world,so that's one we can rule out.

If RS is to believed it,s between  Pulis, Cooke, and Johnson.

10 minutes ago, ALAN 58 said:

If RS is to believed it,s between  Pulis, Cooke, and Johnson.

Not Boris Johnson i hope :O

Just now, melthebell said:

Not Boris Johnson i hope 😮

You got it Mel, Europe here we come.

14 hours ago, melthebell said:

All the Boro fans i know round here hated him and hes not shown anything at all for me to have a better opinion of him, glad hes gone

Where do you live ? Whitby isn't it ?