United V Chelsea

Very disappointing performance overall !

Spent all that cash on Berge, McBurnie and Brewster, but in comparison to most of the Chelsea lads, they are not CLASS players !

We can still get out of trouble or can we, going to be a long hard season !

No.  Doomed.  Not scoring enough.

Goalkeeper a BIG problem.

5 minutes ago, steved32 said:

No.  Doomed.  Not scoring enough.

Goalkeeper a BIG problem.

To be fair, they weren't expected to win their last 3 games.

The only problem with the goalkeeper is filling Hendo's boots.

1 hour ago, Runningman said:

Very disappointing performance overall !

Spent all that cash on Berge, McBurnie and Brewster, but in comparison to most of the Chelsea lads, they are not CLASS players !

We can still get out of trouble or can we, going to be a long hard season !

Agreed.  CW cuts it with journeymen players.  Are they his signings?

If so... oh dear.

Aren't they easier games coming now? I think you have to see where you are at Xmas but like us goalscoring needs to improve if your to stay up

Bring in Billy?  Or...?  That the best?

Blades are down.

Hi steved32.  30 games to go, a lot of points to play for and lets hope other sides near the bottom aren't in good form.

What is needed is for United to stay up and for Wednesday to join them, would be real good for the City of Sheffield.

Unitedites wanting Wednesday to go down and Wednesdayites wanting United to come down are folks I can't stand.

This city will need a lift in all directions after the Pandemic, both teams in the Premiership would be one hell of a tonic !

4 hours ago, Padders said:

To be fair, they weren't expected to win their last 3 games.

The only problem with the goalkeeper is filling Hendo's boots.

If I was at MUFC, I'd send Hendo to Specsavers.  He's the one with the best view on the pitch in midweek and failed to see Demba Ba was the closest player to him!  Others are blaming Matic (who got dropped as a result), but all it takes is a yell from him to tell others to get back and they don't score.  Was he napping?

The keeper is only called into action if the 10 in front of him fail to do their jobs.

From what I've seen, we've been unlucky in the teams we've played recently and the narrow scorelines (except today of course).  Now we've played th elikes of Liverpool, Man C and Chelsea, lets see how we do against a few of the others before getting depressed.   I'm sure there are at least 3 teams worse than us in this league.

After the first 10mins this game was so one sided it was unreal, Wilders big money signings have flopped and the style of football that served them so well has been nullified, its going to be a long hard season.

On 08/11/2020 at 22:09, Brooker11 said:

After the first 10mins this game was so one sided it was unreal, Wilders big money signings have flopped and the style of football that served them so well has been nullified, its going to be a long hard season.

Similar to your recent game against Rotherham.

And yes it will be a long hard season for us, no doubt about it, this is the top club league in the world, it's not your Luton's and your Wycombe's that we are playing. 

1 hour ago, Grappler said:

Similar to your recent game against Rotherham.

And yes it will be a long hard season for us, no doubt about it, this is the top club league in the world, it's not your Luton's and your Wycombe's that we are playing. 

The aim is to compete in whatever league your in, I wondered dismiss the above teams too much as there's a very good chance you might be facing them next season.