Preston North End V Sheffield Wednesday

As usual...1-0 loss at poxy PNE!

Different teams, managers over six decades.  Always same result.  FFS!

give the manager time ,it will take 2-3 weeks to see changes,have belief

Match was par for season but what was the PNE defender doing grabbing Patterson’s genitals! Case for sexual assault?

5 hours ago, NERVY-OWL said:

Loosing now😔 not sure Westwood needed to punch that, only seen it once but maybe should of caught it.

Just seen it Nervy,  why the heck he didn't catch it I'll never know.

1 hour ago, Padders said:

Can only think he's abit rusty having not played for a while. Damage was done with the sending off anyway.

7 hours ago, NERVY-OWL said:

Loosing now😔 not sure Westwood needed to punch that, only seen it once but maybe should of caught it.

1 hour ago, Padders said:

Without a doubt Westwoods fault. When will 'keepers learn? We don't want 'good save' when it actually wasn't and we don't want 'spectacular' when simple and effective will do. I hate the punching / parrying culture in modern Goalkeepers. It was the exact same poor keeping as Dawson did in his last appearance. Just catch the thing! It won't burn!

Edited by Hotmale 1954

3 hours ago, prince al said:

Match was par for season but what was the PNE defender doing grabbing Patterson’s genitals! Case for sexual assault?

Just seen the photo. It looks consensual to me, lol.

Very poor game,low on quality from both sides, Preston without a win at home this season were marginally the better side in a dull encounter that hinged on two mistakes,both from owls players,Windass  put a boot in a PNE lads chest and paid the price for dangerous play,it wasnt intentional,but it was stupid.The second was westwoods choice to punch a ball he should have caught,the fact he punched it straight to a PNE boot cost Wednesday a point.Must say I was VERY suprised he was chucked straight in,Wildsmith has done nothing to warrant being dropped.

The effect of Wednesdays overspend in the 2016-17 season,that brought about the FFP breach, were on view for all to see today,sub standard players in just about every position,those that arent dont have the quality around them any longer that they can play with,and the new system wont suit either Reach or Bannan and Id expect both to move on in january.

Im not a fan of Pullis,or his style of smothering creativity with over physical challenges and launching high balls to big lads in the box,shame we let Nuhiu go,hed be in his element and a real threat,but if he can effect an escape this season,so be it,but it will be a tough ask on todays showing.

Bannan needs dropping now is attitude is not right,thinking he will never get dropped by anyone in charge,Reach as lost is shooting habit and might need dropping as well,No shots on target does not sound good at all,Why?did Windass go for the ball that high with is boots instead of trying to head it,Hope Pulis can bring some players in to Impove the team

lost the derby lad now gone back to derby out for the for the rest of the year at least,so it gets worse,and if you bring in inferior players that were you end up playing,need to get a few points and get some class in in jan.