Preston North End V Sheffield Wednesday

well i hope monk sorts out the scoring in the break and we go there wanting a win and play rhodes all the sky commentators ect and most supporters agree,but he will need several games and a goal for confidence ,he also puts in a great work ethic,but a 2 week break,lets hope our international players come back injury free.

Do we ever get anything against these? Need to go with a proper striker up front I think but it won't help without the midfield creating some good chances for whoever's up top. Also has Paterson only been brought in as a striker or would it be worth trying him in midfield with bannan to give us a bit more bite in there? 

Usual result at PNE... Owls 0. PNE 1...

or 2.

Been going there since the 70s.  Get sweet FA.  But have a chance if Monkster swallows his pride and gives Rhodes a start.

4 hours ago, bassett one said:

well i hope monk sorts out the scoring in the break and we go there wanting a win and play rhodes all the sky commentators ect and most supporters agree,but he will need several games and a goal for confidence ,he also puts in a great work ethic,but a 2 week break,lets hope our international players come back injury free.

Who are our international players?

Palmer... Luongo

This is  a genuine question, so apologies if the crap we've signed has passed me by...

Paterson for Scotland, can't think who else there is.

I'm not sure if Preston will score, but I expect Sheffield Wednesday Nil to end up not scoring.

Could be nil, nil, 3 nil, or 1 nil, but I'd put diamonds on it being Wednesday 0.

I was wrong against Bournemouth (nobody's perfect) but I'm confident about this one.

yes i think 3 on international duty,could bannan go as well,just hope who ever goes comes back okay.

The tag 'Sheffield Wednesday Nil' as our new name could be blown out of the water under our new Manager. I'm looking forward to a new attacking revolution.

the usual uptick prompted by a sacking. Wednesday 3 - Preston 1.

On 11/11/2020 at 11:48, Hotmale 1954 said:

The tag 'Sheffield Wednesday Nil' as our new name could be blown out of the water under our new Manager. I'm looking forward to a new attacking revolution.

Well. That's my wish up the Swanee then. 'New attacking Revolution?'

You're avvin a larf.

Thank God we can't get in to see them at the moment.

Listening to it, and watching highlights is bad enough, but watching a hundred minutes?

No thanks!

usual pullis game 1-0 wednesday due to new manager,roll on jan at least we can buy

Could see Westwood back in goal for this one, think a draw at best still

big problem monk refused to register him,so got to try to do that first