Peters And Lee.

Although Lennie peters died many years ago Dianne Lee (Born Littlehales) Was born in Sheffield. Does anyone recall her?

Biography

Showing all 4 items
Jump to: Overview (2)  | Mini Bio (1)  | Trivia (1)

Overview (2)

Born February, 1950 in Sheffield, Yorkshire, England, UK
Birth Name Dianne Littlehales

Mini Bio (1)

Dianne Lee was born in February 1950 in Sheffield, Yorkshire, England as Dianne Littlehales. She is an actress, known for Pavee Lackeen: The Traveller Girl (2005), Sinderella Live (1995) and 11 Harrowhouse (1974).

Trivia (1)

In 1973 she teamed up with blind vocalist Lennie Peters to form the duo Peters and Lee. Together they had five UK hits over the next three years.

as i recall they were mentioned a lot by the krays as they employed them as a act for there night clubs and often mention how they thought they helped them to fame.

Dianne Lee married Rick Price who played bass for the Move during their later stages until the band broke up in 1970.

Diane parents lived on glentilt road,if memory serves right at the top of my grannnys garden.

I believe that she lived on Penrith Rd at one time then near the top of Cookswood Rd.

Saw them years ago  at a Pontins Holiday Camp. They were  on stage the night of my daughters  7th birthday.  I took her back stage to see if they wold give here their autographs. They both ignored  us and walked away with the man who was the entertainment manager. Complete ignorance.

The last I heard of her she was teaching line dancing but thats a while ago.