Jump to content RIP Sheffield Admin Mort

Blades And Owls Banter

Recommended Posts

Pretty poor at the moment isn't it? 

 

Blade - You're struggling big time this season, you're going down! 

 

Owl - You're struggling big time this season, you're going down!

 

Blade - Oh yeah... 😕

 

Owl - 😑

 

*banter ends*

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd rather be able to have banter, good or bad than be a one city team 🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

thats true had a many good night banter about both,pity were not man utd and city,but maybe one day.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 03/11/2020 at 09:00, SomeNextGuy said:

Pretty poor at the moment isn't it? 

 

Blade - You're struggling big time this season, you're going down! 

 

Owl - You're struggling big time this season, you're going down!

 

Blade - Oh yeah... 😕

 

Owl - 😑

 

*banter ends*

 

 

We could try “we’ve got more points than you “

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 04/11/2020 at 19:01, Pettytom said:

We could try “we’ve got more points than you “

Wigan have more than both Sheffield clubs.

 

 

On 03/11/2020 at 09:00, SomeNextGuy said:

Pretty poor at the moment isn't it? 

 

Blade - You're struggling big time this season, you're going down! 

 

Owl - You're struggling big time this season, you're going down!

 

Blade - Oh yeah... 😕

 

Owl - 😑

 

*banter ends*

 

 

To have banter you need people who can give and take, laugh at themselves as well as others, not spit their dummy out every time they see something that doesn't suit or agree with them. in a nutshell take it for what it is.

Very difficult for a lot of people.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

At least we don't have a supporter on FH like Brian The Blade. 

That's the best i can do for now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, ThatYank said:

At least we don't have a supporter on FH like Brian The Blade. 

That's the best i can do for now.

Or Mark YEAH!😅

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/11/2020 at 07:03, pintor said:

Or Mark YEAH!😅

Are you Referring to Mark The PittsMoor OWL ?   aka: Get Nigel Pearson in. Mark is actually a Friend of mine. Yes, when he's had too many Cans, he may ramble on a bit. But he is Dedicated.  I like 2-1 Ken, hadn't realized he changed his nickname to VAR.   I really do feel sorry for B the B, he really must be simple minded, have very low self-esteem, and lead a lonely existence, living in his Mom's Basement, hanging out under a sheet of plastic which he claims to be a conservatory, drinking the 99p wine.  i guess his nonsense on FH is his only outlet and feels some sort of satisfaction hearing people complain about him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, ThatYank said:

Are you Referring to Mark The PittsMoor OWL ?   aka: Get Nigel Pearson in. Mark is actually a Friend of mine. Yes, when he's had too many Cans, he may ramble on a bit. But he is Dedicated.  I like 2-1 Ken, hadn't realized he changed his nickname to VAR.   I really do feel sorry for B the B, he really must be simple minded, have very low self-esteem, and lead a lonely existence, living in his Mom's Basement, hanging out under a sheet of plastic which he claims to be a conservatory, drinking the 99p wine.  i guess his nonsense on FH is his only outlet and feels some sort of satisfaction hearing people complain about him.

Brian is quite a character and well known amongst Sheffield's amateur footballing community, he is also getting on in years, he is just a WUM, there is an old thread about him somewhere on this forum BTW. 

 

As for Blades and Owls banter it died a death in it's original form on here quite a few years ago, there is the odd jab thrown now and again but many of the 'hardcore' banter merchants got banned or lost interest eventually, anyway there is only a few things to argue about really and they have all been done to death, take your pick from the subjects of best club, best team, best players, best supporters, best matches and of course barring the last twenty years Wednesday tend to come out on top most frequently 😉

 

Older club

Built their own ground (which was bigger in capacity and much better than the cricket ground for much of it's history)

Had historically 'slightly' more (and recent) success trophy wise

Played in Europe

Generally been the better supported club over the years

Need I go on lol

Edited by Michael_W

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.