Sign in to follow this  

New Nvidia Rtx 3000 gpu's

As above.

The 3080 and 3090 all sold out on the launch day and similar thing has happened to the 3070 launch yesterday. I have a 3070 pre ordered and have been told they will be expecting good supplies by the end of next week.... maybe!

Has anyone here managed to get one or ordered one yet?

4 hours ago, apelike said:

As above.

The 3080 and 3090 all sold out on the launch day and similar thing has happened to the 3070 launch yesterday. I have a 3070 pre ordered and have been told they will be expecting good supplies by the end of next week.... maybe!

Has anyone here managed to get one or ordered one yet?

No...

All pre ordered but I will be getting a 3090 when the hype dies down.

Who's expecting a good supply? 

3 hours ago, zach said:

No...

All pre ordered but I will be getting a 3090 when the hype dies down.

Who's expecting a good supply? 

Overclockers have stated they will be recieving a substantial amount of the 3080 and 3090 next week, not sure what that means in real terms though.

The 3070 I have ordered is 66 in the queue.... Not holding my breath it will turn up eventualy 😹

51 minutes ago, altus said:

AMD is about to launch its next gen graphics cards that supposedly best NVDIA's latest offerings. Even if you want to stick with and NVIDIA card, it might be worth waiting a bit because some effective competition should reduce prices a bit.

I've been watching AMD. Not looked back after the Ryzen CPU move from Intel. No rush as I have a nice GPU. I doubt the prices will drop, plenty of time to pick the best for the money. As it stands today Nvidia has the top spot, that's not to say AMD might knock their crown off too!

1 minute ago, apelike said:

Overclockers have stated they will be recieving a substantial amount of the 3080 and 3090 next week, not sure what that means in real terms though.

The 3070 I have ordered is 66 in the queue.... Not holding my breath it will turn up eventualy 😹

I hope you get one soon. If the numbers/performance work in the real world, you'll be getting a nice GPU at the right money. 

51 minutes ago, altus said:

AMD is about to launch its next gen graphics cards that supposedly best NVDIA's latest offerings. Even if you want to stick with and NVIDIA card, it might be worth waiting a bit because some effective competition should reduce prices a bit.

I understand what you are saying and it will be interesting to see what the power draw is on them as AMD cards tended in the past to draw more power. I'm not really wanting the best as that would also mean upping the PSU and I'm not going 4k either so the 3070 seems a good compromise. I've sort of presold my 2070 so the extra to pay was around £150. 

New AMD CPU's out on the 5th as well so something extra to watch as well😉