Wycombe Wanderers V Sheffield Wednesday

This is the rock bottom! Losing to Toy town and now Camblewick green. I’m trying to remember if this is as bad as the Len Ashurst era.

Sack Monk now!

39 minutes ago, prince al said:

This is the rock bottom! Losing to Toy town and now Camblewick green. I’m trying to remember if this is as bad as the Len Ashurst era.

Sack Monk now!

Totally agree.  The fact he's not giving Rhodes (prolific scorer at this level) a full game says it all.

Lost the dressing room?  Never had it.  Flat, futile, flop.

Edited by steved32

we must never go back to the len ashurst and all that,it was horrid,sat there in the rain praying with thousands of others we stay up,but we got big jack and he saved us,we need another big jack now,monk is a journey man and he must go now.

What a load of....*muffled screaming*

Just how long can this dismal display go on?

12 minutes ago, bassett one said:

we must never go back to the len ashurst and all that,it was horrid,sat there in the rain praying with thousands of others we stay up,but we got big jack and he saved us,we need another big jack now,monk is a journey man and he must go now.

Far worse than that, lol. Ashurst won as many games as he lost. At least he trod water.

5 minutes ago, Groose said:

What a load of....*muffled screaming*

Just how long can this dismal display go on?

How long is a piece of string ?

Thats got to be Monks last game,an absolute embarrassment today.

Toothless in attack and lacking any creativity,the last three game we could have reasonably expected to get 6 points from.

Its simply hasnt  worked for Monk,his insistence on sticking to the 352 when hes not got the players beggers belief.During Monks reign weve had one of the worst home records since the dark days of Burtenshaw.

There are again feint rumours,albeit with scant substance, that DC is looking to offload the club due to the amount of flack he and his family are taking.

The club needs firm leadership in what was ALWAYS going to be a difficult season,from the top down to the manager and its not forthcomming.We now move into some difficult games with a side thats got the look of defeat everytime it takes to the pitch.

Can't Paterson play in midfield? I'd play him in place of pellupessy and give Rhodes or another striker a chance up front with Marriott

1 hour ago, NERVY-OWL said:

Can't Paterson play in midfield? I'd play him in place of pellupessy and give Rhodes or another striker a chance up front with Marriott

Erm... I just don't know where we go from here.

What's Carlos doing at the moment?

8 minutes ago, steved32 said:

Erm... I just don't know where we go from here.

What's Carlos doing at the moment?

Well your not alone, it's just a mess and Monk doesn't seem to have any plan b.

Even Carlos wouldn't dare come back now.