Sheffield Wednesday V Relegation.

5 hours ago, Padders said:

That's more or less identical to my post #243.

Looking back Padders I think your previous post is #246.

I hope you don't sue me for plagiarism  but they do say 'great minds think alike' and as Thirsty Relic noticed I'm just an echo!

Echo.

9 hours ago, bassett one said:

but the problem sufc had,they didnt spend big money once there ,i believe mr chansiri would of spent big and kept us there,also going up on a low wage bill causes unrest with new signings and means normally more players need replacing to compete,re the hillsbrough ground,its old,well past its best,and not up to the premier league,also the pitch and training ground need big money spent,i cant wait to hear you all shout,i dont like him spending money on that either,why not have faith,hope mr chansiri stays,and gets some good advisers,his familys record in business is top class and i am sure he will sort,hes got to to have any chance of getting his hard earned personal cash back,alternitives he sells and loses millions,then the new owner will have to invest millions and at a time when theres many other better clubs that could be bought for less.

Get some good advisors? He wouldn’t know one if one bit him on the arse.

3 minutes ago, echo beach said:

Looking back Padders I think your previous post is #246.

I hope you don't sue me for plagiarism  but they do say 'great minds think alike' and as Thirsty Relic noticed I'm just an echo!

Echo.

Yes it was #246.

As I've already posted (somewhere) can't believe Derby are favs to stay up.

Tantalizing and unpredictable..

8 hours ago, bassett one said:

we wont go down,we will just make it,i hope ,we always do it the hard way?

Wednesday wont beat Forest,they rarely do at home, Chis Houghton said after the play off semi at S6 he hates Wednesday.

Swansea have already eluded to resting players for the Derby game,they wont go hell for leather they need their best players free from injury or a stupid red card.

If Swansea field a weak team , they should have points deducted its breaking the rules int it .

so the "big 6" can and do do it regularly before European ties with no-one saying a word against them, yet Swansea can't rest players before their play-offs?

5 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

If Swansea field a weak team , they should have points deducted its breaking the rules int it .

Hmmm... :huh:

... if that's true, surely Wednesday would be deducted points every week? ;)

29 minutes ago, Mr Bloke said:

:hihi: :hihi: :hihi:.  Pure class.

6 hours ago, Mr Bloke said:

Well at least they are keeping any interest in Sheffield togga alive , it vanished else where weeks ago .

9 hours ago, Thirsty Relic said:

so the "big 6" can and do do it regularly before European ties with no-one saying a word against them, yet Swansea can't rest players before their play-offs?

It's not right either doing it really but Wednesday have had enough chances to get out of this situation or at least not be as precarious so if Swansea rest players and lose then so be it.

Lets be honest no matter what team people support, if their team has a place in the play offs guaranteed then they are not going to take any risks where they can lose key players are they. They want to be able to field their strongest team in the play offs.

Wednesday fielded a weak team against fulham in 2017,final matchbefore the Hudders play off semi, admittedly little rode on the outcome