Sheffield Wednesday V Relegation.

5 hours ago, NERVY-OWL said:

Unfortunately the team are a bunch of bottlers so even if we get it to a decider with Derby I can't see them doing it. Anyway Warnock usually gets the better of us so he'll no doubt have the last laugh on Saturday

Cheer up bud at least we havent spaffed 60M on strikers to have Own Goal above them in our scoring charts or 20 odd M on a keeper thats on 43K a week and no better than Wildsmith,and was ours in the first place but sold him for 180K,we might be crap but crappers just down the road in the S2 postcode pal!

WAWAW

7 hours ago, staninoodle said:

Cheer up bud at least we havent spaffed 60M on strikers to have Own Goal above them in our scoring charts or 20 odd M on a keeper thats on 43K a week and no better than Wildsmith,and was ours in the first place but sold him for 180K,we might be crap but crappers just down the road in the S2 postcode pal!

WAWAW

In other news stan...... 2 bald men fight over comb

14 hours ago, bassett one said:

its not over yet though is it?

It certainly isn't Mr. B.

It's not beyond the realms of possibility for Wednesday to win tomorrow, Rotherham to lose at Barnsley, and Derby lose to Brum.

If that happens, it's a different ball game.

Fingers crossed guys, there's hope yet.

believe WAWAW    we are still alive believe

14 minutes ago, bassett one said:

believe WAWAW    we are still alive believe

Beep... Beep... Beep...Beep.Beep.Beep..OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. 😁

I'm not surprised there are no recent comments. Very poor result, although not unexpected. 4 points behind, two games to go.

Yes Forest are poor and on a bad run and yes Derby has to play Swansea before facing us, but... Rotherham have four shots at getting there and I know they are even worse than we are, yet this puts them in the driving seat. 

15 hours ago, tzijlstra said:

I'm not surprised there are no recent comments. Very poor result, although not unexpected. 4 points behind, two games to go.

Yes Forest are poor and on a bad run and yes Derby has to play Swansea before facing us, but... Rotherham have four shots at getting there and I know they are even worse than we are, yet this puts them in the driving seat. 

If they’re even worse than we are, how come they beat us twice?

To be honest I don't know how we are still in with a chance of staying up. We have to beat Forest obviously and then anything can happen. Swansea will be looking to beat Derby and get into 3rd spot as they'll all be looking to play 6th place Barnsley I reckon.

Rotherham do have 4 games left, but none are easy and Rotherham are worse than us now.

Up the Owls.

Going on recent results, the Owls are favourites to stay up.

Swansea should beat Derby.

The Owls should beat Notts Forest.

The only fly in the ointment is Rotherham, but the way there playing they won't win another match.

Watch this space Guys.

21 minutes ago, Padders said:

Going on recent results, the Owls are favourites to stay up.

Swansea should beat Derby.

The Owls should beat Notts Forest.

The only fly in the ointment is Rotherham, but the way there playing they won't win another match.

Watch this space Guys.

Hope you do stay up so we can play you next season but doubt it.  William Hills latest odds are 9/1 against you staying up.  If you've got any spare cash and really think you are staying up.....

1 minute ago, Thirsty Relic said:

Hope you do stay up so we can play you next season but doubt it.  William Hills latest odds are 9/1 against you staying up.  If you've got any spare cash and really think you are staying up.....

Better bet than your Fiver on Blades staying up at, what was it 200-1