Sheffield Wednesday V Relegation.

With our poor squad you would get at least 5 so we're better off out of the way for a season and hopefully rebuild.

Unlikely, but the great escape is on.

Rovrum looking doomed.

Owls win remaining 3 games and will overall Derby.

Funny old game!

yes we are back in the mix,why do we always have to make a drama out of everything?

The 2 points dropped against brizzie leaves us with too much to do. I can't see us winning 3 games in a row which I think we'll need.

58 minutes ago, NERVY-OWL said:

The 2 points dropped against brizzie leaves us with too much to do. I can't see us winning 3 games in a row which I think we'll need.

Well l can see a double coming on ok we were good against the millers but l think we will try to much on Saturday and get to complacent. 

Hoping ye stay up be one hellova game against derby if it goes to that last game 

Wish ye well 👍

33 minutes ago, Mooks said:

Well l can see a double coming on ok we were good against the millers but l think we will try to much on Saturday and get to complacent. 

Hoping ye stay up be one hellova game against derby if it goes to that last game 

Wish ye well 👍

Unfortunately the team are a bunch of bottlers so even if we get it to a decider with Derby I can't see them doing it. Anyway Warnock usually gets the better of us so he'll no doubt have the last laugh on Saturday

5 hours ago, NERVY-OWL said:

Unfortunately the team are a bunch of bottlers so even if we get it to a decider with Derby I can't see them doing it. Anyway Warnock usually gets the better of us so he'll no doubt have the last laugh on Saturday

Cheer up bud at least we havent spaffed 60M on strikers to have Own Goal above them in our scoring charts or 20 odd M on a keeper thats on 43K a week and no better than Wildsmith,and was ours in the first place but sold him for 180K,we might be crap but crappers just down the road in the S2 postcode pal!

WAWAW

7 hours ago, staninoodle said:

Cheer up bud at least we havent spaffed 60M on strikers to have Own Goal above them in our scoring charts or 20 odd M on a keeper thats on 43K a week and no better than Wildsmith,and was ours in the first place but sold him for 180K,we might be crap but crappers just down the road in the S2 postcode pal!

WAWAW

In other news stan...... 2 bald men fight over comb

14 hours ago, bassett one said:

its not over yet though is it?

It certainly isn't Mr. B.

It's not beyond the realms of possibility for Wednesday to win tomorrow, Rotherham to lose at Barnsley, and Derby lose to Brum.

If that happens, it's a different ball game.

Fingers crossed guys, there's hope yet.

ime with these, they still have a chance. WAWAW

C&P

A good week for the Owls leaves them four points from safety, and there are reasons for them to be optimistic heading into their final three games.

https://www.examinerlive.co.uk/sport/football/news/sheffield-wednesday-derby-county-relegation-20446747