Sheffield Wednesday V Relegation.

15 hours ago, Padders said:

I reckon you should all down tools, next season go to Oakwell, you maybe watching Premiership football there.

After sixty three years my tools are down, and will stay down until  DC   see,s sense and gets the right people in to run the club  or sells up, Either way i will not be watching what is being passed off as a game of football at this present time until it is sorted, What DC is doing to our club just does not make sense he has lost millions and is going to lose more the way he,s performing. One day i will be back to see the Owls compete in a game of football, as for now it,s time for me to take a rest from S6 and go and take a look at one of the local  lower league clubs when they get back to some sort of normality.  For now you make the most of what is being served up and stay safe. W.A.W.A.W

Mr Chansiri as just down graded this club,with is stubborn actions,by not listening to people who know how to run a club,o.k we got happy when it put money in to save the club,but then the managers he as choosen have been really shocking,then over paying players wages causing upset in the dressing room and then the prices these Super fans have had to pay to watch this rubbish squad of players,Thompson as tried is best but can"t get anything out of these players to win important games,We want someone in now to lift these players heads or were doomed to the First Division,Will we get some reaction from Mr Chansiri now or not,as he"s been very quite since Pulis left?

just read the SUN paper,get this one hes upset no one wants the job as its only until the end of the season,if they stay up you MAY have a job,AS he doesnt want anything perminant,until he finds out about which league we are in.hes upset that  he didnt get many enquiries,in my experiance in life ,you normally have to pay huge wages to take a job on a few weeks contract ,on those terms,plus  rhodes is off to cardiff for nowt,that was costly,i would keep him on a lower wage ,if we go down,,so we sound like complete numptys now,after that in the press.

2 hours ago, bassett one said:

just read the SUN paper,get this one hes upset no one wants the job as its only until the end of the season,if they stay up you MAY have a job,AS he doesnt want anything perminant,until he finds out about which league we are in.hes upset that  he didnt get many enquiries,in my experiance in life ,you normally have to pay huge wages to take a job on a few weeks contract ,on those terms,plus  rhodes is off to cardiff for nowt,that was costly,i would keep him on a lower wage ,if we go down,,so we sound like complete numptys now,after that in the press.

I'd never have guessed you were a Sun reader basset one

As someone who takes just a passing interest in Sheffield Wednesday, no new manager signed or likewise with players seems odd and wandered could Chansiri sell the whole site  at the end of the season for redevelopment or is there something that wouldn't allow this to happen ?

6 hours ago, 1295galaxy said:

Mr Chansiri as just down graded this club,with is stubborn actions,by not listening to people who know how to run a club,o.k we got happy when it put money in to save the club,but then the managers he as choosen have been really shocking,then over paying players wages causing upset in the dressing room and then the prices these Super fans have had to pay to watch this rubbish squad of players,Thompson as tried is best but can"t get anything out of these players to win important games,We want someone in now to lift these players heads or were doomed to the First Division,Will we get some reaction from Mr Chansiri now or not,as he"s been very quite since Pulis left?

That about sums it up, but he didn’t put money in to save the club; he bought the club from the man who did.
After spending loads on a couple of failed attempts at promotion, he was hoist with his own petard as he chucked more money at his plaything. He should have taken his advice from someone like Howard Wilkinson instead of spivs that were only interested in their own cut.

he needs a director of football,and a top manager,but rumours say no one wants the job as its only for a few weeks,so we wait and hope that our nice guy,but  ex non league manager can save us,if not we  have to sort out  a full team,a,,  manager,a director of football ,keep some of the players and re-build,it can be done,but it would be good if we can stay up, PLUS a final note ,as we have not issued our accounts can we get a points reduction?

Mr Chansiri should be trying to sell this club now,as is attitude towards managers is just not right,Paul Cook should be in charge now,but Chansiri only wants to offer a short term contract to him,Pulis and Chansiri i bet had a right row,as Pulis already knew this squad of players was not good enough an wanted to bring in better players,but with the position we were in and the style of play Pulis was using,Chansiri said no,so Pulis asked to be sacked then

11 hours ago, ALAN 58 said:

After sixty three years my tools are down, and will stay down until  DC   see,s sense and gets the right people in to run the club  or sells up, Either way i will not be watching what is being passed off as a game of football at this present time until it is sorted, What DC is doing to our club just does not make sense he has lost millions and is going to lose more the way he,s performing. One day i will be back to see the Owls compete in a game of football, as for now it,s time for me to take a rest from S6 and go and take a look at one of the local  lower league clubs when they get back to some sort of normality.  For now you make the most of what is being served up and stay safe. W.A.W.A.W

Sadly a lot of fans are starting to feel this way Alan, its probably lucky for DC that we're not in the ground for games right now.

5 hours ago, bassett one said:

he needs a director of football,and a top manager,but rumours say no one wants the job as its only for a few weeks,so we wait and hope that our nice guy,but  ex non league manager can save us,if not we  have to sort out  a full team,a,,  manager,a director of football ,keep some of the players and re-build,it can be done,but it would be good if we can stay up, PLUS a final note ,as we have not issued our accounts can we get a points reduction?

Hes said it before when asked that question,he doesnt need a DoF,why? because him and Piaxo pick the players that come in and like to influence who should be starting.

Theres a lot more wrong at hillsboro than just DC cocking up accounts,and its been alluded to by both the last 2 outgoing managers,Monk in particular.But they all have to sign confidentiality contracts to get their  severance.

Look at all the staff that wednesday have employed during DCs reign and their length of service,most leave after 8 or so months,and yet Piaxo has been at DCs side almost from day one............

On 27/02/2021 at 07:27, rogets said:

The owls won't go down to the third tier of football, god simply wouldn't allow it

The teams most befitting league one I would say are Wycombe and Rotherham. 

The owls are not league one standard

Rogets, is the appointment of Darren Moore an act of God, do you think the Almighty has sent us a saviour.

The Owls fans have been praying for a miracle, is this it ?

Wednesday to beat Rotherham 7-0 will give us a definite answer.

Relegation confirmed, building for L1 is the order of the day now.