Sheffield Wednesday V Relegation.

1 hour ago, rogets said:

The owls won't go down to the third tier of football, god simply wouldn't allow it

The teams most befitting league one I would say are Wycombe and Rotherham. 

The owls are not league one standard

So we can expect a Miracle then.

2 hours ago, rogets said:

The owls won't go down to the third tier of football, god simply wouldn't allow it

From what I've seen of us this season it would be an insult to league 1 club's to say we're even that standard

if we did go down,i dont think many could cut it in league 1, as they are not tough enough,rhodes would score lots,cameron as well.

3 hours ago, rogets said:

Synonyms for allow: permit, approve, enable, sanction, endure, license, brook, endorse, warrant, tolerate, put up with, authorize, stand, suffer, bear

God tolerated the Blades in Division 4, so I'm sure he would sanction the Owls in Division 1!

2 hours ago, bassett one said:

if we did go down,i dont think many could cut it in league 1, as they are not tough enough,rhodes would score lots,cameron as well.

Blimey, why wait until we go down? Give Dawson the number nine shirt right now.

7 hours ago, rogets said:

Yer dead right! More like Northern Premier. Or maybe a tad lower?

1 hour ago, Jim Hardie said:

Blimey, why wait until we go down? Give Dawson the number nine shirt right now.

Master stroke! Cameron up front. It could work cos he'll probably not make it as a 'keeper. Didn't Ron Springett once score 4 in a Testimonial game? Was it his Testimonial game?

I reckon you should all down tools, next season go to Oakwell, you maybe watching Premiership football there.

1 hour ago, Padders said:

I reckon you should all down tools, next season go to Oakwell, you maybe watching Premiership football there.

If they were watching premiership footie next season then all the more reason not to go to oakwell, rather watch some proper footie at Sheffield FC of similar

Never was so much, loved by so many, lost by so few.

sorry folks i should of said patterson and rhodes  and windass up front ,that would be good in league one should we go down,i would have 2 wingers as well,we hope though we dont goo down.

Yesterday's second half was a shambles. I've not seen such weakness on the pitch for a long time. 52 years watching my team and I hope we don't slip back to the mid 70s days before Charlton came in. 8k gates and chatting girls up on the lepp watching Sammy and the EBRA gang ******* about was the highlight back then!!! 

I've just seen a list of Chansiri's 'achievements' and actions on another Wednesday Forum. I suggest that you track it down. I thought he was pretty poor, but being reminded of his doings since his arrival showed how appalling it's all been.

My God, I can't believe some of the things he's done. But he did them. Absolutely appalling.