Sheffield Wednesday V Relegation.

If you were a decent out-of-work manager, would you go to work for him?  Even if you would, the prospect of possibly managing in Div 1 when supporters demand the best would probably put you off.  Money talks I suppose, so a wedge for keeping them up, and a decent salary and contract length may get someone in - if the money was wafted in the right direction.  Can't see it though.

Some time last week, I looked at Wednesday's remaining fixtures to see where the points would come from. My thoughts were as follows

February  3 points from Birmingham

March       4 from Rotherham and Huddersfield

April          3 from Bristol City

May           3 from Nottingham Forest.

Total 13 points. Would this be enough? Forget the Birmingham points, by my calculation they'll be lucky to get 10 points. It's looking like League 1 next season.

2 minutes ago, Brooker11 said:

100% down. absolutely no doubt.

The Rotherham game will be the cruncher they must win it.

5 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

The Rotherham game will be the cruncher they must win it.

Its already too late, this side has nothing to give.

On 23/02/2021 at 22:35, Brooker11 said:

Who even is the recruitment team??

Its the owner,his advisor,and 3 blokes steve bruce brought in,apparantley the manager gets a say,but that didnt go for Monk,he got given what they dragged up

Thompson as got to have a chat with Mr Chansiri,telling him he as tried is Best,but you need to get a Manager in to some how lift these players,or the club you own is going down,how did Chansiri let Monk downgrade this team,then its is own fault for this great club going down

Hope Wednesday don't get relegated,

I'm hoping for a Championship with, Owls, Barnsley, Rotherham, Blades, and Doncaster competing.

Our very own Yorkshire Premier League.

if he is bringing in david webb as rumoured,get him in,scout every out of contract player of quality,get in a new man,give it all and normally for the first few games theres a effect as well,and if they go down at least we have tried,and hopefully get a team suited to to the lower division,think david would bring in quality,hes a great CV to say the least.

agree with that,but several teams ,dont give managers time take chelsea,leeds ect,each of these men hes set on have stated they will get us up,on there CV,all failed.we need a director of football and a top manager,leeds got there after loads of managers,we can,but agree something is wrong.

20 hours ago, bassett one said:

if he is bringing in david webb as rumoured,get him in,scout every out of contract player of quality,get in a new man,give it all and normally for the first few games theres a effect as well,and if they go down at least we have tried,and hopefully get a team suited to to the lower division,think david would bring in quality,hes a great CV to say the least.

Sumboddys got to ask you Bass. Please put spaces in your posts. They're good posts butifyoudontputspacesinitmeksemreallyhardtoreadanditspoilstheeffect.

Thanks!

The owls won't go down to the third tier of football, god simply wouldn't allow it

The teams most befitting league one I would say are Wycombe and Rotherham. 

The owls are not league one standard

Edited by rogets