Sheffield Wednesday V Relegation.

10 minutes ago, Brooker11 said:

The second was a perfectly good tackle and he clearly won the ball, never a yellow in a million years.

Too right, if we aren't allowing tackles like that then what's the point of it. It was silly to slide in on a yellow card but it wasn't dangerous at all.

10 hours ago, NERVY-OWL said:

Too right, if we aren't allowing tackles like that then what's the point of it. It was silly to slide in on a yellow card but it wasn't dangerous at all.

Unlucky in both cases for me. Second probably more of a booking, cos of trailing leg

On 21/02/2021 at 09:31, Padders said:

The bulbs gone Hots.

Needs a new bulb, not one of them cheap ones that only last a couple of months,

But one of them expensive long life ones that last a couple of years.

Yeah, dem ones. About 8 years ago, I bought about 6 Phillips '10 year guarantee' bulbs. They've all since gone phut, and gone in the bin. 10 month guarantee more like!

11 hours ago, Brooker11 said:

The second was a perfectly good tackle and he clearly won the ball, never a yellow in a million years.

The first wasn't even a foul. He kept his eye on the ball, he put his boot out to collect it, and some clown came out of nowhere. He was very unlucky in my view. The 2nd was a good tackle, but not in 2021  I'm afraid. We need to take the game back. That includes bankrupting players who are proven to have dived, and those who fake injury. Wednesday players included.

Yorkshire Post put a good item on the there webpage,Will not strengthening the Strike Force cost Wednesday Relegation,this is what annoys the fans,we all there Rubbish in the strike force,and why Mr Chansiri or Thompson as not looked for players  unregistered to strengthen the team up front,o.k we got Green but no chance of him playing yet,so they should be looking now to get anyone in to help us,then Nigel Pearson being offered the Bristol City manager job more bad news

12 hours ago, 1295galaxy said:

Yorkshire Post put a good item on the there webpage,Will not strengthening the Strike Force cost Wednesday Relegation,this is what annoys the fans,we all there Rubbish in the strike force,and why Mr Chansiri or Thompson as not looked for players  unregistered to strengthen the team up front,o.k we got Green but no chance of him playing yet,so they should be looking now to get anyone in to help us,then Nigel Pearson being offered the Bristol City manager job more bad news

When DC allowed to Monk to bring in a few players in the summer transfer window not one striker was bought in, I said at the time it was a recipe for disaster as that should have been the priority position to fill.

44 minutes ago, Brooker11 said:

When DC allowed to Monk to bring in a few players in the summer transfer window not one striker was bought in, I said at the time it was a recipe for disaster as that should have been the priority position to fill.

That's easy to say, good strikers cost millions, and the Premier clubs will snap them up.

Any others available are probably no better than the ones you've already got.

11 hours ago, Brooker11 said:

Recruitment team brought the players in, Monk had ZERO input in last summers recruitment

padders thats why you loan players,and only sign them when they prove themselves,back to the proven wolves way,afraid,in fact they signed a player on loan only a few weeks ago,if he proves to be good then they will sign him,didnt west brom use this idea and leeds.

12 hours ago, staninoodle said:

Recruitment team brought the players in, Monk had ZERO input in last summers recruitment

Who even is the recruitment team??

hes supposed to being set to bring in director of football DAVID WEBB and a top foreign manager,but thats gone quite,also no accounts,all seems bad to me.

We go down loads of fans will definetly demanding there money back from Mr Chansiri,Why?can"t he bring someone in now to lift the players heads,