Sheffield Wednesday V Relegation.

10 hours ago, Thirsty Relic said:

I meant that, without the points deduction you wouldn't be in the relegation zone.  Without the red cards, you would probably have more points as well.  Still early days....

After watching the Wycombe game I think Wednesday are very lucky not to have had more red cards, they were very aggressive and tried bullying tactics which the referee chose to ignore.

Monk gone surely Chansiri has something up his sleeve to get out of the mess they are in.

Relegation ? No Way Jose !!

Promotion ? Not this Season.

Mid-Table Meanderings ? Most probably.

UTO !!

On 12/11/2020 at 02:22, ThatYank said:

Relegation ? No Way Jose !!

Promotion ? Not this Season.

Mid-Table Meanderings ? Most probably.

UTO !!

Recent form suggests nothing but relegation, new manager needs to turn it round fast.

58 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

Recent form suggests nothing but relegation, new manager needs to turn it round fast.

Oh yeah?
3rd November isn’t recent?

16 hours ago, Jim Hardie said:

Oh yeah?
3rd November isn’t recent?

One goal in six games is recent form, one win in six games is recent form, no goals in open play for six games is recent form, I don't understand what you're asking but  ome win out of six games [nov 3rd] and all of the above suggests relegation unless the new manager turns it round.

Edited by Alextopman

i would like to think the new set up will,maybe a few buys in jan ,will help as well

2 hours ago, Alextopman said:

One goal in six games is recent form, one win in six games is recent form nov 3rd, no goals in open play for six games is recent form, I don't understand what you're asking and all of the above suggests relegation unless the new manager turns it round.

Do Wednesday fans think this squad can keep them up if a transfer embargo is put on the club?.

Edited by Alextopman

6 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

Do Wednesday fans think this squad can keep them up if a transfer embargo is put on the club?.

I think they will escape by the skin of their teeth.

mr basset will sit on the fence and watch what happens as thats the safest for all the other wednesday fans.merry xmas wuff ,wuff.

1 minute ago, bassett one said:

mr basset will sit on the fence and watch what happens as thats the safest for all the other wednesday fans.merry xmas wuff ,wuff.

Best place for you Mr B.