Piers Morgan's Life Stories

Last night Piers interviewed Cliff Richard about his life. I thought it was very good especially when Cliff talked about when he was accused of something he didn’t do. I’m not a fan of Cliffs( Frank Sinatra for me) but he came across very well.

Watched when he did vinnie Jones one. That was quite good   Some people dislike piers but for me he is good 

Yes it was a good interview, and I agree with you Patricia that Cliff came across well.

Apart from liking an occasional song, I was never much of a fan of his music either but I liked him, even though I thought he was a bit of an enigma. 

16 minutes ago, janie48 said:

Yes it was a good interview, and I agree with you Patricia that Cliff came across well.

Apart from liking an occasional song, I was never much of a fan of his music either but I liked him, even though I thought he was a bit of an enigma. 

Well he’s certainly aged very well hasn’t he Janie ? 

1 minute ago, pattricia said:

Well he’s certainly aged very well hasn’t he Janie ? 

He certainly has! 

My sister was a fan,  I preferred American male singers but Cliff has a quick wit/humour and he's one of the good guys

I’m not a big fan of Cliffs, there is a few of his songs that I like.  I’ve just watched him being interviewed by Piers which I enjoyed.  I thought Cliff looked his age especially when you look at the eye area of his face, it’s probably the only part of his face that hasn’t had Botox injections. He certainly has kept himself in good shape tho, he said he is the same weight as what he was as a young man.  Wish I could say the same. 

South Yorkshire Police didn’t handle his case very well, what a shock it must have been for him.

My favourite Cliff record was, Miss You Nights. It’s an awful record to listen to if you’ve just gone through a painful breakup with your partner.

He went out of favour at one time, then came back with Devil Woman which brought him back into favour again. I can remember how sad he looked at Jill Dandos funeral as they had been good friends. He comes across as very genuine. 
I think the person who accused him falsely of sexual assault was at a Billie Graham concert in Sheffield where Cliff was appearing.