Rotherham United V Sheffield Wednesday

15 hours ago, abbeyedges said:

Cameron Dawson was not responsible for Wednesday starting the season on -12.

Gary Monk was not responsible for Wednesday starting the season on -12.

And yet Mr Chansiri can do nothing wrong according to many Wednesdayites. 

One of the last callers on Football Heaven last night. Michael. Sounded an old fella. He knew who is to blame. 

Dawson is responsible for making too many poor errors of judgement resulting in goals for the opposition and eroding team confidence.

Monk is responsible for repeatedly picking incompetent players, Pelupessy, Odabajaro, etc.

The Chairman has provided the necessary  funds but unfortunately these have been squandered.

1 hour ago, Hotmale 1954 said:

You're as bad as him Padders! It was a very easy catch if he'd been positioned properly. Lots of shots aren't caught these days. The number of corners and goals given away for no good reason is ridiculous. When I played in goal (took my turn) I used to catch loads. Every 'keeper did. Is the ball different or summat?

Glad you've posted that Hots,

I've noticed the same thing with todays goalkeepers, always thought my memory was playing tricks or summat.

Just had a thought, wonder if Its anything to do with the bin lid sized glove's they wear, gives them an extra 2/3 inches to turn a ball wide, but makes it difficult to catch a ball.

Edited by Padders
add on

It could be. From what I remember, goalies rarely wore gloves? I could be having memory problems, but can't picture Springett in gloves. I never wore gloves ( or shin pads, or a jocky). Yep, I've pictured a few goalies in my mind's eye. No gloves. Banks. Pat Jennings. Maybe I've lost my mind?

Edited by Hotmale 1954

8 minutes ago, Hotmale 1954 said:

It could be. From what I remember, goalies rarely wore gloves? I could be having memory problems, but can't picture Springett in gloves. I never wore gloves ( or shin pads, or a jocky). Yep, I've pictured a few goalies in my mind's eye. No gloves. Banks. Pat Jennings. Maybe I've lost my mind?

Yep your right,  I can now see now Ted Burgin and Dave M'cintosh running on to the pitch, and placing their hat and gloves in the corner of the net.