Jump to content


Rotherham United V Sheffield Wednesday

Recommended Posts

Cameron Dawson was not responsible for Wednesday starting the season on -12.

 

Gary Monk was not responsible for Wednesday starting the season on -12.

 

And yet Mr Chansiri can do nothing wrong according to many Wednesdayites. 

 

One of the last callers on Football Heaven last night. Michael. Sounded an old fella. He knew who is to blame. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

forget were we are,just go on games,its his players,his training staff and theres no heart/passion thats his fault ,he bought most of them

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, abbeyedges said:

Cameron Dawson was not responsible for Wednesday starting the season on -12.

 

Gary Monk was not responsible for Wednesday starting the season on -12.

 

And yet Mr Chansiri can do nothing wrong according to many Wednesdayites. 

 

One of the last callers on Football Heaven last night. Michael. Sounded an old fella. He knew who is to blame. 

I think most owl's know the club has been run poorly and who is to blame for that however the chairman has no say on what happens on the pitch, that is down to the players and manager.

I'd of expected us to be out of the minus points by now. I don't know if a different manager would of done much better but monk doesn't fill me with much confidence.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Padders said:

As you know, I love reading your post's.

Very entertaining, agree with your comments re Dawson...

I've never rated him, a half decent goalie would have been in position to finger tip the first goal over the bar.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    🤾‍♂️

You're as bad as him Padders! It was a very easy catch if he'd been positioned properly. Lots of shots aren't caught these days. The number of corners and goals given away for no good reason is ridiculous. When I played in goal (took my turn) I used to catch loads. Every 'keeper did. Is the ball different or summat?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, abbeyedges said:

Cameron Dawson was not responsible for Wednesday starting the season on -12.

 

Gary Monk was not responsible for Wednesday starting the season on -12.

 

And yet Mr Chansiri can do nothing wrong according to many Wednesdayites. 

 

One of the last callers on Football Heaven last night. Michael. Sounded an old fella. He knew who is to blame. 

Dawson is responsible for making too many poor errors of judgement resulting in goals for the opposition and eroding team confidence.

Monk is responsible for repeatedly picking incompetent players, Pelupessy, Odabajaro, etc.

 

The Chairman has provided the necessary  funds but unfortunately these have been squandered.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Hotmale 1954 said:

You're as bad as him Padders! It was a very easy catch if he'd been positioned properly. Lots of shots aren't caught these days. The number of corners and goals given away for no good reason is ridiculous. When I played in goal (took my turn) I used to catch loads. Every 'keeper did. Is the ball different or summat?

Glad you've posted that Hots,

I've noticed the same thing with todays goalkeepers, always thought my memory was playing tricks or summat.

 

Just had a thought, wonder if Its anything to do with the bin lid sized glove's they wear, gives them an extra 2/3 inches to turn a ball wide, but makes it difficult to catch a ball.

Edited by Padders
add on

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It could be. From what I remember, goalies rarely wore gloves? I could be having memory problems, but can't picture Springett in gloves. I never wore gloves ( or shin pads, or a jocky). Yep, I've pictured a few goalies in my mind's eye. No gloves. Banks. Pat Jennings. Maybe I've lost my mind?

Edited by Hotmale 1954

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Hotmale 1954 said:

It could be. From what I remember, goalies rarely wore gloves? I could be having memory problems, but can't picture Springett in gloves. I never wore gloves ( or shin pads, or a jocky). Yep, I've pictured a few goalies in my mind's eye. No gloves. Banks. Pat Jennings. Maybe I've lost my mind?

Yep your right,  I can now see now Ted Burgin and Dave M'cintosh running on to the pitch, and placing their hat and gloves in the corner of the net.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.