Rotherham United V Sheffield Wednesday

5 hours ago, bassett one said:

the owls will win 3-0 in both this and wycombe game easy

Well, here's 6 of your "easy" 9 down the toilet....

Rotherham 3-0 Wednesday.

Only 2 shots on target.

No corners.

well i got the score right EXCEPT wrong way round,the huffed and puffed,but no skill,why dont we play the most expensive player we have ever bought? the biggest paid i would think as well,he played great for norwich last season,take its the manager,but its his team,his staff and his problem,they were awfull

14 minutes ago, Kelvin Phlats said:

What a load of absolute rubbish, I think one or two of us need to stop spouting about easy points. Fact of the matter is that it's Wednesday who are seen as the soft touch. Very poor tonight, in fact disgraceful. Every manager in the league understands the goalie is rubbish except one manager who thinks he's up to it.

Only seen one saying all the easy stuff, last two games show there aren't any. We are the soft touchs of the league, Wycombe certainly won't be worried about playing us. I'd play wildsmith over Dawson before tonight, he didn't give me reason to change that opinion.

Should of told the EFL to relegate us last season to save the embarrassment.

4 minutes ago, bassett one said:

well i got the score right EXCEPT wrong way round,the huffed and puffed,but no skill,why dont we play the most expensive player we have ever bought? the biggest paid i would think as well,he played great for norwich last season,take its the manager,but its his team,his staff and his problem,they were awfull

While I agree he should be given a chance seems our current strikers can't score but doesn't mean he can cut it still. He didn't do that great at Norwich if you look at his goals to game ratio. Tonight we could of played anyone and still not scored, we were just awful as usual.

On 24/10/2020 at 16:59, bassett one said:

WE PLAY BETTER  away from home and wont lose this easy game,plus a even easier game against wycombe ,6 points guaranteed.

HHHHHmmmmm hope you have more luck picking the lottery.  That "easier" game at Wycombe looking iffy after the "easy" game against little old us. Good luck with the rest of the season.

So the ball comes in, it loops up in to the air, no pace on it whatsoever. 2 players contest the ball. It won't be a shot as the ball's not going to fall that low. It can only be a looping header. I move 3 metres off my line. Oooeer! It's looped over my head. How did THAT happen? 

So we're defending, and I'm standing around the Penalty spot. A ball is played towards me. My team mate, heading towards me, is favourite to win it, easily. His best and easiest option is to head, chest or tease the ball back to me to hoof away. Or I could get there first, but what do I do when I get there? I choose to go. I'm expected to attack the ball. It won't reach my area. I HAVE to go outside the box. I HAVE to head it away. I grind to a halt just inside my box. I'm not going to commit myself. I dither. WHERE THE HELL DID HE COME FROM? 

So they're on the attack (again).

An average shot comes in from around 22 yards. Ben Foster would have caught it, and set us on our way. But I don't catch it. I parry it away (it looks more spectacular that way, makes it look like a great, difficult save. It makes me look a good 'keeper) My naivety, my inexperience and my lack of skill puts it on a plate for their 3rd goal. Even I can't understand how I'm keeping an International 'keeper out of the team! I'm not doing very well am I?

Ah well. Never mind. The money's not too bad.

Can't wait for Wycombe.

Akinfenwa who?

3 hours ago, Hotmale 1954 said:

So the ball comes in, it loops up in to the air, no pace on it whatsoever. 2 players contest the ball. It won't be a shot as the ball's not going to fall that low. It can only be a looping header. I move 3 metres off my line. Oooeer! It's looped over my head. How did THAT happen? 

So we're defending, and I'm standing around the Penalty spot. A ball is played towards me. My team mate, heading towards me, is favourite to win it, easily. His best and easiest option is to head, chest or tease the ball back to me to hoof away. Or I could get there first, but what do I do when I get there? I choose to go. I'm expected to attack the ball. It won't reach my area. I HAVE to go outside the box. I HAVE to head it away. I grind to a halt just inside my box. I'm not going to commit myself. I dither. WHERE THE HELL DID HE COME FROM? 

An average shot comes in from around 22 yards. Ben Foster would have caught it, and set us on our way. But I don't catch it. I parry it away (it looks more spectacular that way, makes it look like a great, difficult save. It makes me look a good 'keeper) My naivety, my inexperience and my lack of skill puts it on a plate for their 3rd goal. Even I can't understand how I'm keeping an International 'keeper out of the team! I'm not doing very well am I?

Can't wait for Wycombe.

Akinfenwa who?

I'm getting the feeling you wasn't happy about Dawson's performance🙂 I agree and if Wildsmith isn't in goal next game I'm sure there's will be a few fans unhappy. I rate Wildsmith as the better keeper anyway out of the two 

4 hours ago, Hotmale 1954 said:

Can't wait for Wycombe.

Akinfenwa who?

As you know, I love reading your post's.

Very entertaining, agree with your comments re Dawson...

I've never rated him, a half decent goalie would have been in position to finger tip the first goal over the bar.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    🤾‍♂️

Cameron Dawson was not responsible for Wednesday starting the season on -12.

Gary Monk was not responsible for Wednesday starting the season on -12.

And yet Mr Chansiri can do nothing wrong according to many Wednesdayites. 

One of the last callers on Football Heaven last night. Michael. Sounded an old fella. He knew who is to blame. 

forget were we are,just go on games,its his players,his training staff and theres no heart/passion thats his fault ,he bought most of them

1 hour ago, abbeyedges said:

Cameron Dawson was not responsible for Wednesday starting the season on -12.

Gary Monk was not responsible for Wednesday starting the season on -12.

And yet Mr Chansiri can do nothing wrong according to many Wednesdayites. 

One of the last callers on Football Heaven last night. Michael. Sounded an old fella. He knew who is to blame. 

I think most owl's know the club has been run poorly and who is to blame for that however the chairman has no say on what happens on the pitch, that is down to the players and manager.

I'd of expected us to be out of the minus points by now. I don't know if a different manager would of done much better but monk doesn't fill me with much confidence.

16 hours ago, Padders said:

As you know, I love reading your post's.

Very entertaining, agree with your comments re Dawson...

I've never rated him, a half decent goalie would have been in position to finger tip the first goal over the bar.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    🤾‍♂️

You're as bad as him Padders! It was a very easy catch if he'd been positioned properly. Lots of shots aren't caught these days. The number of corners and goals given away for no good reason is ridiculous. When I played in goal (took my turn) I used to catch loads. Every 'keeper did. Is the ball different or summat?