Rotherham United V Sheffield Wednesday

2 minutes ago, whiteowl said:

Drone stopped play apparently :o

Bingo😀

Back underway and the Owls are now losing 1-0!

Losing 1 - 0 were the Wednesday players drone watching.

Thought Saturday was bad ,but this 😠

All the best Mooks. As if 2020 wasn't bad enough, you've had a few kicks these last 12 months. Sending great vibes. Not sure they work, but Mrs Mooks is getting them anyway.

2-0 down now at Rovrum.

How do you spell 'Monk Out'?

I don't know what to say, awful again and another sending off. At the rate were going we would of been better being relegated last season

Anyone want to chip in to buy a drone. We could fly it at every match and do the world a favour.

I suppose I'm quite lucky. I'm not watching it. Let me guess. Dawson poor. Lees poor, Pelupessy poor. Harris poor. Need I go on?

A poor team playing poorly.

Just now, Hotmale 1954 said:

I suppose I'm quite lucky. I'm not watching it. Let me guess. Dawson poor. Lees poor, Pelupessy poor. Harris poor. Need I go on?

A poor team playing poorly.

Not even close.

Another seven poor ones. A poor ref. No tactics. No fight. Just nothing.

Truly awful

3 hours ago, tzijlstra said:

We are in for a fight for our lives this season. I looked at the list of fixtures and worked out that if we were above 3 points (ie. 17...) before meeting Bournemouth (ie. the tenth game of the season and first in November) we'd be in with a good chance of mid-table. If we beat Rovrum and Wycombe we'll be on 2. 

If we only win one of these two, we'll still be -1, I can't see us beat Bournemouth, Millwall always make it tricky for us at Hillsborough, we'd possibly get 3 at PNE but they've been a bogey team in recent years and then a loss at Swansea... we could only have 2 points total going up against Stoke at the end of November and then entering the crazy December where injuries/fatigue will come into play - we have a narrow squad... 

So to me, both this and Saturday are must wins. 

Righto, we're getting relegated. I don't see a way out of it with this result...

1 minute ago, Pettytom said:

Not even close.

Another seven poor ones. A poor ref. No tactics. No fight. Just nothing.

Truly awful

I did say a poor team.

Börner sounds like he's having a decent game? It's not easy though, one against eleven.