Rotherham United V Sheffield Wednesday

WE PLAY BETTER  away from home and wont lose this easy game,plus a even easier game against wycombe ,6 points guaranteed.

Can I have a pint of whatever you're having?!

A winnable game, not easy. Hopefully can get at least 4 points from next two games

If he starts with 8 men again (Dawson, Reach and Pelupessy) we'll get licked. I think Jim Hardie said it a few weeks ago. We need a couple of Goalkeepers. We've got 4, I  think). Not one is good enough at this level. We need a good few changes. 

Sorry. That should be 7 and a half players. Harris is a poor player. Then he's not. Then he is. Then he isn't.  Strewth!

Edited by Hotmale 1954

Reach has been over rated for a while now. pellupessy, well I don't get it with him, I'd probably rather reach play in his position. Not much we can do about the goal keepers but I'd still play wildsmith over Dawson. I think they are adequate enough for the league although I'd of thought theres better out there we could get.

I don't think the keepers/defenders have been as big an issue as last season though, as always going forward we just lack a cutting edge and creativity, if we had that we would probably not notice the rest so much.

Now hopefully they can start getting it together abit, they'll need it against these as they'll be up for it.

I'd go Wildsmith as well. I'm not sure 'adequate' is good enough. There doesn't seem to be any desire to win games, so I think we'll get beaten. I can only hope we pick up a bit.

i would play rhodes for full games in the next 7 matchs,if then hes not hit a decent patch ,then freebie in jan,all the tv experts agree he needs several full games and play to his strengths ,also dump monk and his clan if no improvement by jan,his team,his back room staff no excuse,he decided fletcher should go free as well.

9 hours ago, bassett one said:

i would play rhodes for full games in the next 7 matchs,if then hes not hit a decent patch ,then freebie in jan,all the tv experts agree he needs several full games and play to his strengths ,also dump monk and his clan if no improvement by jan,his team,his back room staff no excuse,he decided fletcher should go free as well.

The one who decided Fletcher should go free was Fletcher.

12 hours ago, Jim Hardie said:

The one who decided Fletcher should go free was Fletcher.

I think it was a matter of balancing the books Rhodes  massive wages are a noose round their neck.

i would play rhodes for full games in the next 7 matchs,if then hes not hit a decent patch ,then freebie in jan,all the tv experts agree he needs several full games and play to his strengths ,also dump monk and his clan if no improvement by jan,his team,his back room staff no excuse,he decided fletcher should go free as well.we could of done a deal if he wished

Hi guys been long time.....surely 6pts next two games...

Trying to keep positive my wifes seriously ill with everything going hospital thursday see what and why shes so ill....not covid though...

good luck guys...

1 hour ago, Alextopman said:

I think it was a matter of balancing the books Rhodes  massive wages are a noose round their neck.

That maybe so, but his four year contract was up and he chose not to accept the new one he was offered.