Sheffield Wednesday V Luton Town

steve clarke ex scotland is available,any manager would love a chance to manage a team,who if got promoted would be a hero for ever,pity we lost steve bruce to the only team that could of tempted him away from us.

20 minutes ago, RiffRaff said:

And who'd take it on anyway?!

7 matches in, and only 8 points scalped off the -12.

Hardly an attractive proposition.

And still -8 from safety

Edited by pintor

9 minutes ago, bassett one said:

steve clarke ex scotland is available,any manager would love a chance to manage a team,who if got promoted would be a hero for ever,pity we lost steve bruce to the only team that could of tempted him away from us.

Why don’t we make an audacious bid for David Weir?

12 hours ago, Jim Hardie said:

Why don’t we make an audacious bid for David Weir?

He did well in Sheffield :)

any top up and coming manager would relish a chance to take on a prestige job such as swfc,if the wages were good,as in the past except steve bruce i dont think thats been offered,mores been about what funds are there,leeds paid top wages and got a top man,we can do that and work from there instead of journeymen

Chansiri didn't listen to me last time, so I'm not going to bother offering him any more advice. I will tell you though (keep it to yourself) that Monk should go, and go now. I've no idea who to bring in (don't shoot me, Chansiri's NEVER had any idea who to bring in). I've suggested a few Managers over the years, and been ignored, so I've resigned my position. I suggested Rowett instead of Monk. I still suggest he would have been a better bet. The players have played really well in some games. They've shown intent, desire, skill and a relentless attitude. Something has then happened on the Training Ground, or behind closed doors, and 16 different players have run out for the next game. It never happened under Ron Atkinson. It never happened under Jack Charlton. It's rarely happened under Chris Wilder. Remember Kevin Keegan's Newcastle? I know ultimately, it's the players' doing. I know it's their wavering attitudes, but summat's triggering it. It's happened under the last few Managers. That's because the wrong Managers (perhaps excluding Bruce) have been recruited. Before I sign off, I strongly suggest that Chansiri, and his 'advisors' have nothing to do with choosing our next Manager. Maybe the fans should choose. Or Ron Atkinson. Would Eddie Howe cut it? Sssh! I'm not suggesting anyone. I've resigned.

2 minutes ago, Hotmale 1954 said:

Chansiri didn't listen to me last time, so I'm not going to bother offering him any more advice. I will tell you though (keep it to yourself) that Monk should go, and go now. I've no idea who to bring in (don't shoot me, Chansiri's NEVER had any idea who to bring in). I've suggested a few Managers over the years, and been ignored, so I've resigned my position. I suggested Rowett instead of Monk. I still suggest he would have been a better bet. The players have played really well in some games. They've shown intent, desire, skill and a relentless attitude. Something has then happened on the Training Ground, or behind closed doors, and 16 different players have run out for the next game. It never happened under Ron Atkinson. It never happened under Jack Charlton. It's rarely happened under Chris Wilder. Remember Kevin Keegan's Newcastle? I know ultimately, it's the players' doing. I know it's their wavering attitudes, but summat's triggering it. It's happened under the last few Managers. That's because the wrong Managers (perhaps excluding Bruce) have been recruited. Before I sign off, I strongly suggest that Chansiri, and his 'advisors' have nothing to do with choosing our next Manager. Maybe the fans should choose. Or Ron Atkinson. Would Eddie Howe cut it? Sssh! I'm not suggesting anyone. I've resigned.

Resignation reluctantly accepted  😒

I've not resigned the Forum! I've just resigned from the 'Advisory Panel' They never listened to me anyway. 🙂

look for a manager thats taken teams up before in this league,pay the money,back him and go up easy.i hope

13 hours ago, bassett one said:

any top up and coming manager would relish a chance to take on a prestige job such as swfc,if the wages were good,as in the past except steve bruce i dont think thats been offered,mores been about what funds are there,leeds paid top wages and got a top man,we can do that and work from there instead of journeymen

The days of the Manager of SWFC being a prestige job are long gone it's more like a poisoned chalice that will end your career.

why do you think that,top owner,huge crowds guaranteed if there is any chance of success,top job,we can also pay top wages if needed .

1 hour ago, bassett one said:

why do you think that,top owner,huge crowds guaranteed if there is any chance of success,top job,we can also pay top wages if needed .

Just looking back at their previous managers of the last 20 years or so and where they have ended up.