Virtual Christmas Market From Now - 18th Dec

Christmas is a lot different this year with fayres being cancelled so decided to set up a virtual fayre. Wanting to promote Yorkshire businesses but also accepting from all over UK 

The fayre lasts from now till 18th December 

Stalls are £10 with 50% of stall fee going to Macmillan Cancer support 

Looking for chocolatiers, bakers, sweet treats, crafters, artists or anyone that sells any items for Gifts for Christmas.

NO Avon as I do it, 

No Body Shop (already got) 

No Home Fragrances  (already got) 

Message me on facebook Cheryl Speddings 

or email me [email protected]

The idea of this is stall holders will have a stall number which they have to state on each post & you can post as much as you want (just not straight after each other)  stall holders have the contact with customers & sort out any payments for orders & all profits you keep. 

This year is going to be difficult this year with christmas shopping, if you don't feel confident about walking round city centre/ shopping centre looking for Christmas gifts/ cards then I would love you to join my Virtual Christmas Market. 

Put your feet up, relax, grab a cuppa or why not a glass of wine & buy your gifts in the comfort of your own home & support small business around Yorkshire & nationwide with more stalls joining the event soon 

Edited by Groose