Ambulance Blocking The Road

We live on a on way in and out rd went out tonight for hospital appointment an ambulance had stopped dead in middle of rd with hazards on he had options to park on left on kerb or right in carpark but no he blocked road 2 hours I sat waiting to get passed missed appointment aswell road was chaos cars wanting up and down just a joke ambulance service

Edited by nikki-red

He would not want to park on a curb, if he needed his lift it would need to be on a flat surface.

Then car park was flat he had to turn round on there to face down hill just stupid

There was just no excuse parking in carpark was 2 feet from where he went on rd was further he was an idiot no excuses

Did you follow him or did you arrive to find him in the middle of the road?

2 hours ago, Hans-solo said:

We live on a on way in and out rd went out tonight for hospital appointment an ambulance had stopped dead in middle of rd with hazards on he had options to park on left on kerb or right in carpark but no he blocked road 2 hours I sat waiting to get passed missed appointment aswell road was chaos cars wanting up and down just a joke ambulance service

Just a random thought, but perhaps he was busy... y'know, saving someone's life or something.

Mind you, I'm sure he'd have taken a break from giving CPR or whatever if you'd gone and knocked at the patient's door and asked him to move his wagon.

By the way - do you watch the "Ambulance" series on BBC1 by any chance?

Might open your eyes a bit.

I would have taken some photos as proof just in case there was any comeback, then proceeded with caution, out of the "in" bit, and attended my appointment. Calling the medic "brain dead" is unforgivable. You lived to tell the tale, the person they were seeing to, might not have.

3 minutes ago, Dardandec said:

I would have taken some photos as proof just in case there was any comeback, then proceeded with caution, out of the "in" bit, and attended my appointment. Calling the medic "brain dead" is unforgivable. You lived to tell the tale, the person they were seeing to, might not have.

No excuses he was a nobhead cant block a road for 2 hours when there was options what if there was a fire further up the Rd should fire brigade wait 2 hours don't think so even ambulance drivers should use common sense I for one one ever give way to an ambulance again

What idiot turns round in carpark drives onto a rd and stops and blocks entire rd for 2 hours when it was easier closer safer  and more sensible to use carpark

3 minutes ago, Hans-solo said:

What idiot turns round in carpark drives onto a rd and stops and blocks entire rd for 2 hours when it was easier closer safer  and more sensible to use carpark

I’ve never met an idiotic ambulance driver.

I’ve met plenty of other idiots though.

27 minutes ago, Hans-solo said:

I for one one ever give way to an ambulance again

Really? Really? 

Jesus. What was the appointment for?

2 minutes ago, tinfoilhat said:

Really? Really? 

Jesus. What was the appointment for?

Brain transplant.

Christ,hope he was not the donor!