'Bench' Bistro - Nether Edge Road.

Looking ready to open?  'BENCH' - bistro, wine, cocktails & shop on Nether Edge Road, opposite the Nether Edge Bowling Club. 

They do have  Facebook listing.  Someone's taking a bit of a gamble in these difficult business times.  Hope it all goes well for them. 

It looked like it was open when I walked past it last week - however that was before Tier 3 lockdown , so I am assuming it is shut now ?

1 hour ago, GinTreeS7 said:

It looked like it was open when I walked past it last week - however that was before Tier 3 lockdown , so I am assuming it is shut now ?

You assume wrongly. Maybe check first before deterring potential customers?

Passed the bistro this morning around 10:15am.  Clearly open, presumably in some  sort of takeaway service capacity  but part of the business is run as a small shop. 

Definitely open. 

Edited by Baron99

On 30/10/2020 at 05:18, GinTreeS7 said:

On 30/10/2020 at 06:40, Bargepole23 said:

You assume wrongly. Maybe check first before deterring potential customers?

It was quite reasonable to assume that it would be closed, as it has (or had?) indoor seating, but it is great to see that it is still trading as a takeaway shop during lockdown. 

It's also nice to see that old post office unit (having been vacant for what seems like  years), finally put back in use.

Edited by GinTreeS7

It is open for takeaway business as I verified today.