Sheffield House Churches - Finding My Churchmates

Hi all, I am looking for my churchmates that I haven't seen them ages, I was converted in 1982 in one of the Sheffield House Churches and joined a house group at that time. I left the Church in September1983 and back to Hong Kong since then. Now I am in Sheffield and looking forward to find them and meet them.  Could anyone give me some clues how to get in touch with the Sheffield House Churches?

Thx Gene, I have checked in the Google weeks ago but they are not the same as I went before.

The gatherings were held in S7 around CarterKnowle Rd, Bannercross, brincliffe edge, Nether Edge. One of the  church leader was Peter Fenwich whom I knew that he was passed away in 2011( saw that while I was searchIng the Sheffield House churches).

Since a very long time, I can’t really remember all of their names and gathering places.

I only remember one or two churchmates names, my house group leader's daughter's name Melanie whom I had taken care of her and her younger brother while my group leader and his wife were out one night.  My group leader's elder brother's name also called Dave, I was invited to have a dinner at his home near Christmas at 1982. Andrew is another name I remember for he had given me some good advice during my stay in the church.

I am really looking forward to meet them, so please give some hints for me to find them.  Many thx.

Thx Gene,  praise God  that I went to Sheffield Central House Church this afternoon and found that they are from Sheffield House Churches, and some of them know my  fellow churchmates. And they told me my house group leader name is Phil, yes, is him, he is my fellow group leader. He will give me a call later. I am so happy that I can really find them. Thanks to our Lord.

Again, thx Gene. God bless you and good health.

That is good to know - we all need our friends at this difficult time. Keep safe. 

Thx Gene, you are so kind. May our Lord protect us away from the Covid-19, and give us good health to enjoy life.