Suicide bomb in Old Peoples Home. What kind of 'people' are these?

"So you're saying that the London bombings were justified?"

--------------------------------------------------

I dont remeber that i said the bombings were justified. by being realistic, I said its a natural consequence of the war although I believe it was a worng reaction.

"Not that the bombers had any family in Iraq as far as I'm aware"

---------------------------------------------------

1stly it was an example, 2nly u'll never know if they have relatives or people whom they care for and lastly, the fact that wat is being done in Iraq is hearting every iraqi and every muslim since that war is based on a lie.

"Also, I don't see how blowing up some old ladies who were waiting to collect their pension (the original topic of this thread) counts as striking a blow at the occupying forces."

--------------------------------------------------------------

see how far the consequenses can be !!!!!

Apart from the democratically elected government that is, who haven't asked the multinational forces to leave just yet as they know that this would trigger the disintegration of Iraq.

Good point. although I feel that you are responding to some posters who are unaware of the phrase "democratically elected" They can spin it into claiming that the present government was somehow forced onto the Iraqi people, thus demanding that the troops leave immediately. They continue to spout about the legality of the war (no U.N. mandate blah,blah,blah) even though the U.N. has absolutely no credibility left at all.

Apart from the democratically elected government that is, who haven't asked the multinational forces to leave just yet as they know that this would trigger the disintegration of Iraq.

And what's Iraq at the moment? A utopia? :roll:

The occupation isn't helping the situation.

US and British soliders are being killed on an increasingly regular basis; they will retaliate in the way armies do; the insurgents will respond; and more Iraqi civilians will die in the process.

Ad infinitum

At the end of any war there is always a stage of anarchy. One day soon, Iraq and Afghanistan will cool down and return to a average state. There won't be war forever.

What do you think the Iraqi people want? Lower taxes and a shorter working week?

No. A British Passport.

u said it "haven't been caused directly'', so in a way or another they are contributing,,,,

am here to say that u people CAN'T say that ur soldiers shouldn't be killed while there killing...Its a simple equation.

u of course know that what happend last July in the UK was a consequence of the war in Iraq (although it is prohibited in Islam to kill innocent people, so its not because they r muslims).

Apart from any religion, just think what might a man think of after seeing his family killed(in iraq, that happens alot after being back from work), what might a mother think of after seeing her three children killed in front of her eyes( u should've seen the pic) and what might a brother think of after knowing that his sister is being raped in prison and cant do nothing about it.

let me guess, since they dont have a law yet, the father since he dont know how 2 fight would sucide (prohibited in Islam) and take with him one of the resposible people.

the poor mother would lose her mind and become the "crazy woman who lost her three".

coming to the brother, who thinks that dying is better than being unable to help his sister, would think that killing one or 2 foreign soldiers is not enough. so he thinks and then compares the situation in Iraq and in the UK and sees that the soldiers' families are resting at peace, this is not fair in his opinion so he thinks why not bombing London? to be fair.

This has nothing to do with any religion, culture or country..this is because we r human beings...just be realistic...and remember vitnam

So that explains everything then. I particularly like the quotation about how Islam prohibits the killing of innocents. No more to be said on that topic.

If and when western troops step out of line they will be prosecuted by their own people and held accountable unlike the "brave" warriors they are facing.

If there was a rape involved, and I'm a little sceptical about this, then the miscreant will face due process and punishment as required by law if found guilty.

Of course there could be a beheading or two of innocent people by the insurgents to avenge this, whether the claim is true or not.

Your statement that "this has nothing to do with any religion,culture or country" is a hoot and is a total disconnect from reality.

In closing, I'm sure that bomber who blew up the old peoples' home also didn't worry about the inmates religion,culture and country but treated them strictly as human beings.

Still, he probably had a good reason.

oh GOD....

I cant believe that you people dont know what ur army is doing in Iraq ..

I've just read that some of ur "Sick Dogies" have raped one female prisoner 17times at once... I have the link to the pic if u want to see it

ummm shall I call this "democracy" that ur army wants in Iraq?

Do u know that female prisoners are killing themselves coz they cant bear what ur dogies are doing 2 them?

well... are they being court martialed??????

I dont think so.. u know why coz they are still there..

just think wisely...If a normal human being sees his sister in such a situation dont u think that he will at least think of REVENGE...

just LEAVE Iraqis ALONE.. they dont need people to kill them and make them hate each other.

This post is utter tripe.

I know what our army is doing in Iraq - it is supporting the rebuilding of that nation, patrolling the streets and applying lots of 'hearts and minds' friendliness to the locals, and acting in a totally professional manner. Have you been there? I have, and I know you're talking rubbish.

If, IF, there is any untoward behaviour, the individuals responsible will be subject to court martial.

Please don't disparage the Armed Forces the way you did above - unless you have personal experience of what they are going through, and how hard they work at it, you do not have the right to make such unfair and slanderous comment.

As for ‘leaving the Iraqis alone’. Are you insane? If we leave now it will descend into utter anarchy, and the neighbouring countries will move in and take half of Iraq for themselves. We will pull out as soon as Iraq’s own government, Police and military are stable enough to self-administer. We’d be delighted to do that tomorrow if they were ready.

The Brits and Americans are not the reason why there are problems in Iraq, they were already there. And the majority of the Iraqis just want the bloodshed to end, which isnt all on the behalf of the Americans. I think the anti american / british attitude in this country makes people beleive that everything that is going wrong is because of us. The suicide bombers have got it into there head that the british have waged war on Islam. But do you honestly think you could teach these people that they are wrong, athat killing innocents is wrong? These are people that are willing to kill themselves if it is going to kill westeners, so if you sat them in a chair and said "this is evil" would they change there mind? no, in the same way that if they sat you down and said that you were in the wrong you wouldnt believe them.

Thats a problem that is going to last forever, there will never be an end to suicide bombers, whether american left iraq or not. especially when they blow up a market place, and claim its due to the Americans being here, when there is only innocent Iraqis killed. They seem to be finding anyone to kill as long as it causes chaos. They have wars between Sunni and Shi'ites, they have Muslims bombing Jews. Most of the bombings in Iraq are aimed at the opposing Islamists (Sunni vs Shi'ite) anyway.

(edited to qualify:- i am in support of the soldiers themselves, but I am against the war)

PT

I'm sick of hearing/seeing this little caveat - you can't have your cake and eat it!

Either you support the troops (and therefore the job they are doing) or you do not.

On a side note I haven't been on here for quite a while so it amused me no end to see the same posts being made by Abdul and Zafar regardless of the topic over and over again :hihi:

On a side note I haven't been on here for quite a while so it amused me no end to see the same posts being made by Abdul and Zafar regardless of the topic over and over again :hihi:

ditto.:hihi:

Z

ditto.:hihi:

Z

Seconded :thumbsup:

I'm sick of hearing/seeing this little caveat - you can't have your cake and eat it!

Either you support the troops (and therefore the job they are doing) or you do not.

Not at all.

The troops have little choice but to obey orders. they signed up to serve, and have to do this dirty job, on behalf of the gub'mint. That does not make it right.

PT