Suicide bomb in Old Peoples Home. What kind of 'people' are these?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/5098186.stm

Not content with savaglly torturing soldiers to death, These Al Queda heros are now detonating suicide bombs in old folks homes.

They are truely heroes arnt they.

Their bravery truly earns them their 72 virgins

skum, pure and simple

and see i never mentioned the word muslim :)

just skum

And just imagine if our soldiers did that the them while they when captured, our soldiers would be Court Martialed for torchering the poor things, you can't even look cross-eyed at the ones we have in prisoned now, we have to protect their rights!

Now I hope it's a wake up call, hope those troups go in full force, kick a** and don't bother taking names.

And just imagine if our soldiers did that the them while they when captured, our soldiers would be Court Martialed for torchering the poor things, you can't even look cross-eyed at the ones we have in prisoned now, we have to protect their rights!

Now I hope it's a wake up call, hope those troups go in full force, kick a** and don't bother taking names.

Regrettably we can't. Our own government bows to the lefty PC brigade so blatantly that our own troops often daren't protect themselves.

Err... I though they were doing that already? (Abu Ghraib springs to mind, and those torture flights).

I would've thought if it was a wake up call for anything, it would be time for foreign troops to leave? Granted, that would be a significant embarassment for World Statemen Blair and Bush, so I expect that while the lives of Iraqi civilians and US soliders are cheap, plentiful and expendable, similar events will continue for a while yet.

From the article:

Relatives of the men have already reacted with grief and anger.

Ken MacKenzie, uncle of Kristian Menchaca, said on US television: "Because the US government did not have a plan in place, my nephew has paid for it with his life."

Your government does actually allow people to be tortured.

Regrettably we can't. Our own government bows to the lefty PC brigade so blatantly that our own troops often daren't protect themselves.

I understand that you have a military background, so will have strong thoughts on the matter, but weren't this 'lefty PC brigade' you speak of against the war in the first place?

Hardly an example of our own government bowing to them.

Do we have an exit strategy yet? Is that the fault of the 'lefty PC brigade' too?

This type of scum dosn't play by the rule book, the military should ask all the media to leave, then remove the 'kid gloves' they have been forced to wear, and do what soldiers do best - KICK ASS, BIG STYLE !!! :rant:

Your government does actually allow people to be tortured.

Strange ! then why have we had so many soldiers court martialed, or don't you get the read that side of it ?

Not exactly PC to prevent torture. I think certain conventions tried to outlaw that eons before anyone had even dreamt of the phrase "PC" - or was Churchill a lefty do gooder tree hugging Guardian reading bearded sandal wearing etc etc etc.

oh GOD....

I cant believe that you people dont know what ur army is doing in Iraq ..

I've just read that some of ur "Sick Dogies" have raped one female prisoner 17times at once... I have the link to the pic if u want to see it

ummm shall I call this "democracy" that ur army wants in Iraq?

Do u know that female prisoners are killing themselves coz they cant bear what ur dogies are doing 2 them?

well... are they being court martialed??????

I dont think so.. u know why coz they are still there..

just think wisely...If a normal human being sees his sister in such a situation dont u think that he will at least think of REVENGE...

just LEAVE Iraqis ALONE.. they dont need people to kill them and make them hate each other.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/5098186.stm

Not content with savaglly torturing soldiers to death, These Al Queda heros are now detonating suicide bombs in old folks homes.

They are truely heroes arnt they.

Their bravery truly earns them their 72 virgins

funny how you didn't highlight

The US also said it had killed 15 "terrorists" in an "extremely long firefight" in Bushahin, north of Baquba.

The US military said its forces came under attack from gunmen on a roof and around nearby buildings. After the firefight, it said, various weapons and explosives were found.

However, angry local people said the dead were all innocent poultry workers.

Let me guess, those darn poultry workers were developing a new breed of suicide chickens which were going to lay 'chemical' eggs and threaten our 'freedom'. :nono:

'Extremely long firefight' ? M16's vs 'Eggs' ?

Z