Hillsborough Mortgaged.

8 hours ago, Brooker11 said:

Its quite funny that after all the accusations and nonsense spouted by the likes of Radio Sheffield that this is all it is and ever was, the local jealousy certainly rears its head in these events. 😀

What "local jealousy"? 

I thought we were discussing SWFC's clear, ongoing financial problems / financial mismanagement, (which has recently resulted, as we know in a 12 point deduction), and generally keeping SWFC fans in the dark? 

The latest news that a mortgage has been taken out against Hillsborough & the lack of clarity on that deal, just appears to be carrying on where things were left off? 

Edited by Baron99

15 hours ago, Brooker11 said:

Its quite funny that after all the accusations and nonsense spouted by the likes of Radio Sheffield that this is all it is and ever was, the local jealousy certainly rears its head in these events. 😀

I don't think you'll find many fans of local clubs who are jealous of Sheffield Wednesday.

7 hours ago, Baron99 said:

Where have you got your figures from? 

None of the local football journalists can get any information from Mr Chansiri or the club in general as to what the size of the loan is or who the lender is? 

As repeated a few times this week.  Everytime Radio Sheffield asks any questions, all they get is terse "No comment!" 

Follow "price of football" on twitter. He seems to know , money wise , what's going on in the game.

7 hours ago, Baron99 said:

Where have you got your figures from? 

None of the local football journalists can get any information from Mr Chansiri or the club in general as to what the size of the loan is or who the lender is? 

As repeated a few times this week.  Everytime Radio Sheffield asks any questions, all they get is terse "No comment!" 

Many so called experts have said it nothing to worry about. It's only reports of things not being paid etc I worry about so unless that happens with this I trust chansiri knows what he's doing with it. It's only a year mortgage to cover running costs I guess while there are no crowds and hospitality coming in.

10 hours ago, atticus said:

I don't think you'll find many fans of local clubs who are jealous of Sheffield Wednesday.

Follow "price of football" on twitter. He seems to know , money wise , what's going on in the game.

Price of football knows less than you and me, he's a chancer that has a podcast to promote, its a £6.4m loan to cover outgoings during the current pandemic.

The financial problems at S6 are that bad that all the staff have been paid in full during their time on furlough.

The less successful clubs in the area are so absolutely desperate for SWFC to fail its laughable.

13 hours ago, Brooker11 said:

Price of football knows less than you and me, he's a chancer that has a podcast to promote, its a £6.4m loan to cover outgoings during the current pandemic.

The financial problems at S6 are that bad that all the staff have been paid in full during their time on furlough.

The less successful clubs in the area are so absolutely desperate for SWFC to fail its laughable.

The “chancer” lectures on fooball finance at Liverpool University, he’s also written a very successful book on the subject. 
He has in the past been critical of Chansari’s running of SWFC, which could explain why you have no time for him.

8 hours ago, atticus said:

The “chancer” lectures on fooball finance at Liverpool University, he’s also written a very successful book on the subject. 
He has in the past been critical of Chansari’s running of SWFC, which could explain why you have no time for him.

He was way off the mark and it isn't the first time.

I don't suppose anyone has considered the idea that 'our kid' has lent him the money?

Me father, our kid, ah big 'un. me mother, you know family?

They're weth a few quid, and wouldn't call in a bad debt that quickly.

I can't see him borrowing from anyone else to be honest, unless he really is stupid.

that could be stop on as hes family through and through,bit like the taxi co ect.

Points deduction...

Latest rumours suggesting deduction could be reduced to six points...

Still be a relegation battle, but more of a fighting chance.

If we survive, then welcome back the Steel City Derby. 

They are doomed.