Recommend A Good Auto Biography For Me To Read Please.

Sorry if I am posting in the wrong section. I figured this is the nearest to my request. 

I am currently reading one by Simon Weston. I picked it up for about 50p from a charity shop a while back. 

Not been reading it very long. I'm about half way through, so it must be kind of ok. Childhood to just before joining the army  was a tedious section. Getting better now the action is about to start.

Was thinking about Richard Branson's AB next?

Certainly I would welcome any that others can recommend please.

Thank  you. 

If you want a good laugh, John Cleese's AB is on Audible.

The man's a comedy genius!

On 06/10/2020 at 17:16, Janus said:

Sorry if I am posting in the wrong section. I figured this is the nearest to my request. 

I am currently reading one by Simon Weston. I picked it up for about 50p from a charity shop a while back. 

Not been reading it very long. I'm about half way through, so it must be kind of ok. Childhood to just before joining the army  was a tedious section. Getting better now the action is about to start.

Was thinking about Richard Branson's AB next?

Certainly I would welcome any that others can recommend please.

Thank  you. 

I read that Richard Branson is dislexic, but I’m sure that won’t stop him employing a ghost writer !

38 minutes ago, pattricia said:

I read that Richard Branson is dislexic, but I’m sure that won’t stop him employing a ghost writer !

Glad I'm not Dyslexic...........

22 minutes ago, Padders said:

Glad I'm not Dyslexic...........

Oops sorry !

50 minutes ago, pattricia said:

Oops sorry !

Noe nead two apoliguise Pat..

I do maike the occosional speling mishtake.

1 hour ago, Padders said:

Noe nead two apoliguise Pat..

I do maike the occosional speling mishtake.

Sorry. It’s becoz I isn’t fick innit ? 

Catch Me If You Can.....Frank W Abagnale ........hilarious !

On 10/11/2021 at 12:03, pattricia said:

I have always perceived him to be a 'very possitive thinking person', that is the spirit for success. 😉 

16 hours ago, Tacitus said:

Catch Me If You Can.....Frank W Abagnale ........hilarious !

Than you. I will put this on my list. 

The most fascinating A B I've ever read was 'The Lonely Sea and the Sky' by SirFrancis Chichester.  This man was also an aviator who flew round the world in a battered Tiger Moth before sailing around it.  It's hard to believe some of the daring exploits some people have lived through and I found this book very hard to put down.

4 minutes ago, Magneteer said:

The most fascinating A B I've ever read was 'The Lonely Sea and the Sky' by SirFrancis Chichester.  This man was also an aviator who flew round the world in a battered Tiger Moth before sailing around it.  It's hard to believe some of the daring exploits some people have lived through and I found this book very hard to put down.

Sailing Alone Around the World by Joshua Slocum is written in a very easy style and is part diary about being the first person to sail single-handedly around the world and part AB. 

Slocum ran away to the sea at 14 and ended up sailing with President Roosevelt.