Birmingham City V Sheffield Wednesday Fc

another strange game,hope we can win it and get to minus points asap.

Is everybody up to talkIng about this match for a fortnight, lol?

2 new players now in a top striker and full back,but are they ready to go straight in,are they match fit? should win this i hope

11 hours ago, bassett one said:

2 new players now in a top striker and full back,but are they ready to go straight in,are they match fit? should win this i hope

Inconsistent team Birmingham,  opportunity to get 3 points here, especially with the new top striker in, 0_2 

More than ever, this season is all about getting points on the board, Performances come second i.m.o whether i enjoy it or not is irrelevant we need wins, i,ll take as many 1-0 victories as we can get.  If we are out of the bottom three after the christmas  hols would be  an achievement in itself  and helpful to the cause, then we can start to chase the pack and who knows what can happen. lets start off today with a win is all i want. 

Today's line up. a debut for Flint but Marriott on the bench.

OOFXcGlg?format=jpg&name=small

I almost got carried away listening to the first hour. It sounded like good attacking 'we want 5' football. Usual fare by 75 minutes. Will we, won't we? Ooerr!

Börner's definitely on the naughty step. He looked quality when he first came. Surely he's still quality?

I'm not one to hide. I didn't want Monk at S6. I have no reason to change my mind. That said, I have to ask myself 'has Monk's penny dropped'? Has he discovered something about himself, his methods, his demeanour, his skills?

He could have you know. The squad seem to be up for it. I'm not HP about one or two players being seemingly 'pushed to one side' and I hope the good start doesn't decline as it did last season.

9 out of 10 at the moment.

Made it harder than it needed to be by sounds of it but got the points. Got lucky with the penalty but I'll take it with the amount of penalties we miss out on

Got to be happy with the progress despite the QPR disappointment.

Started twelve points from safety, now after five games it's seven points. So pulling back a point a game and on target to reach the pinnacle of fourth bottom after twelve.

If we can achieve that, with another 34 games to go, it could be a top half finish.

47 minutes ago, Jim Hardie said:

Got to be happy with the progress despite the QPR disappointment.

Started twelve points from safety, now after five games it's seven points. So pulling back a point a game and on target to reach the pinnacle of fourth bottom after twelve.

If we can achieve that, with another 34 games to go, it could be a top half finish.

Jim, Its 4 points now, not 7.

57 minutes ago, Padders said:

Jim, Its 4 points now, not 7.

It’s seven points behind fourth bottom.

45 minutes ago, Jim Hardie said:

It’s seven points behind fourth bottom.

Sorry Jim, I read it wrong.