Electric Cooker With Side-Opening Oven Door

Does anyone know where we can get hold of a free-standing electric cooker with a side-opening oven door?

My old mum is confined to a wheelchair and although she can cook for herself, she needs a cooker with an oven door that opens from the side, because she can't reach into an oven with a door that pulls down forwards. 

Unfortunately most electric cookers that we've seen in shops, or online, seem to have oven doors that pull down, rather than oven doors that can be opened from the side .  If anyone knows of any brand of electric cookers with a side opening oven door, I'd be very grateful if you could let me know. 

Try calling AO , they seem to have a big range.

Get to Currys, a quick look suggested that the vast majority of freestanding ones opened to the side

Thanks for the replies.  Already been to Currys - they seem to have quite a few free standing gas cookers with side-opening oven doors, but all their electric cookers seem to have only pull-down doors. Unfortunately the place my mum is moving to is all-electric, so we need to find her an electric cooker. 

I've just been on the Argos website and they have a Beko electric double oven with a side opening door.