That's great, I look forward to the view on those clear winter sunny days.

Nice.  It's pointing toward me, so if you you can make it sunny again, it would be appreciated. 

You can't beat living in Sheffield on a cold, wet and miserable day !!

Thanks - when I've time I'll try to find others from places around Sheffield.  Good ones like yours that show trees and clouds and maybe also puddles.  Defo not into  into those that show footage from bedrooms that show people walking along their street etc.!   Big Brother gone mad!

If I found from ones similar to yours from places like Leeds, Derby, Doncaster etc so I can see what the weather actually is there, the check the wind and compare to our local weather forecast.  Also would be good for when Covid is history and I actually get to visit places outside Sheffield!

On 03/10/2020 at 08:45, craig3636 said:

i just thought i would share my sheffield weather cam for anybody that's interested.

looking south east from wincobank over the don valley, live 24/7 🙂

https://www.ipcamlive.com/craig3636

Thanks for this, can I ask what camera you are using? These images are sharp and clear.  Our weather station is down at the moment but hoping to put this right soon.