Perfectfit Venetian Blinds

Does anyone have this type of blind fitted to UPVC windows?

My new flat is amazing, apart from one small niggle, the windows all open inwards. I have bought vertical blinds for all the windows but they catch the blinds top fitting, this limits the opening to a small gap. I noticed a few that fit to the window frame, PerfectFIT, EasyFIT and ClickFIT.

Things always look nice and easy on a website, I just wondered if anyone has these and are they as easy to fit, and do they look good? I was thinking of a Venetian type as I'd like the option to have some privacy while still allowing light in.

I doubt it's going to be cheap so I wanted some 'real world' feedback on looks and fitting if anyone has them.

Thanks

Best way get chrisma blinds from heeley round they will sort it all out supply and fit and cheeper than internet

Not worth messimg about but you may have to wait a bit as very busy 

Edited by spider1

8 hours ago, spider1 said:

Best way get chrisma blinds from heeley round they will sort it all out supply and fit and cheeper than internet

Not worth messimg about but you may have to wait a bit as very busy 

Thanks spider, I'll keep it in mind for now. I've seen a bit more about them online but all in a showroom environment. No great rush and I know it will be expensive, so I want to be 100% sure before I pay the money.

We used Blinds2go for Perfect Fit venetian blinds and found them very reasonable. These fit onto our patio doors and were very easily fitted. The bracket supplied is pressed in between the glass and the rubber seal no problem. Just give them the dimensions of the window and they do the rest.

1 hour ago, zach said:

Thanks spider, I'll keep it in mind for now. I've seen a bit more about them online but all in a shoave a showroom hy hewroom environment. No great rush and I know it will be expensive, so I want to be 100% sure before I pay the money.

They have a show room at heeley

1 hour ago, forgeman said:

We used Blinds2go for Perfect Fit venetian blinds and found them very reasonable. These fit onto our patio doors and were very easily fitted. The bracket supplied is pressed in between the glass and the rubber seal no problem. Just give them the dimensions of the window and they do the rest.

I used those for all the vertical, and who I was planning on buying from. I've never found any cheaper. I know we have to measure and fit, but that's not exactly hard if you follow the measuring instructions etc.

Do they open and close like a 'normal' venetian? Also is the fitting neat, as in doesn't stick out too far?  I did a test quote for one window and that was over £100, I have a lot of windows but by the sounds of your feedback, they may be just what I'm looking for.

Thanks