Sheffield Wednesday V Qpr

back at home,may get the west brom top forward as we need a top goal scorer ,even though i think rhodes given a run could do it,but hes the boss,,so i predict 1-0 wednesday,what are your thoughts owls fans

We need a striker, zahore could be useful and apparently hoping the offer we've put forward will be enough. While I don't agree Rhodes will get many goals I think we should give him abit of a run until a decent striker comes in. Not confident we'll beat these but not sure there's many teams I'd be confident of us beating yet

Today's line up, debut for Paterson. No Iorfa in the squad, is he injured or on his way out?

mlZirzfz?format=jpg&name=small

Edited by iansheff

Bannan on the right, should be interesting 🤔

You've got this in the bag,, QPR poor team, one shot on goal all game, on to -5!

13 minutes ago, pintor said:

You've got this in the bag,, QPR poor team, one shot on goal all game, on to -5!

Never in the bag with us if there's a goal in it, I'll wait till the final whistle 🙂

13 minutes ago, NERVY-OWL said:

Never in the bag with us if there's a goal in it, I'll wait till the final whistle 🙂

Correction 2 attempts on goal 1-1!

Guess you were right -7!

What a shocker ,game was poor ,both teams poor & the result not good enough 😳 

Massimo Luongo 10 out of 10 

Edited by owl.66

monk stated he likes 1-0 wins ,this is fine,but dangerous in many was,boring games also dont achieve much with the fans either,but with there post/line unlucky goal attempt,our cross bar hit 1-1 a fair result.but never mind onto the next game,bring on birmingham,2 weeks to get it right and sign a top striker.

5 hours ago, pintor said:

Correction 2 attempts on goal 1-1!

Guess you were right -7!

Would of preferred to be wrong 😔

Abit unlucky with injury's today, losing Shaw then Palmer who replaced him limited monks options in the second half. Also Lee's was off the field injured for the equaliser.  Hopefully a new striker for the next game if he's not wanting to give Rhodes a run out.