Syndicates And Club Waters

Right you lovely lot.

From next month I’m looking for some decent venues for overnighters between work on a Monday and Tuesday night as I will be working  permanently in Sheffield 3 days a week so to save commuting from Blackpool each day I need some syndicates or club waters within 15-20 miles of the office at nunnery drive, Sheffield.

I’m realistically looking for somewhere with bigger fish in 20+ to 30+ and don’t mind if it’s very hard but would also not mind easier options with easy access for the winter.  I have also considered the canals for some fishing if people can recommend safer areas that hold carp as I know a lot of the canal is now devoid of fish. 

Any venues need to be syndicates or clubs as I don’t want to be paying each night or I may as well drive home with fuel costs etc.

Any advice is much appreciated.
Thanks in advance 

Adam

I think pebley reservoir is syndicate now. Has some lumps apparently but it’s very very hard.

On 23/09/2020 at 23:06, tinfoilhat said:

I think pebley reservoir is syndicate now. Has some lumps apparently but it’s very very hard.

Cheers mate will have a look

Adam, this club has an interesting range of waters including a carp water, they have a website: Ravenfield Ponds

Ravenfield Ponds AC
Phoenix Sports and Recreation
Brinsworth Pavilion
Bawtry Road
Brinsworth
S60 5PA

Tel: 01709 363 788

Good luck

Noel