Sheffield United V Relegation

25 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

As you are an expert on all things re the English language also how to spell may I suggest that you insert a capital S when referring to a day of the week , Any way good look to your meeting with Box 11 lets hope she is impressed by your intellect .

not an expert it's you who mispells on purpose so you can get a response from members, also I am only calling out box 11 because I believe they are a wed fan on the p*ss take and what's my intellect got to do with it??????

Edited by monzaman

53 minutes ago, wearysmith said:

I love McGoldrick and Sharp but, as I said before the game to friends, I'm not sure playing 'All Our Yesterdays' up front is going to get us out of this division. Fairly convinced Fleck's best days are behind him too. Freeman should start against Huddersfield, as should Bogle and Brewster.

I agree,just said the same on the west brom thread,It's the end of an era down at the lane and time to start a new one

Oh dear all this upset 😢.....

Im not shocked but in a way I am but deep down I know this season may pan out like last season my little chipmunks 🐿 ......

I really wish I’m wrong but I said at the beginning of last season that they may be relegated and it happened !!!!.......

Oh by the way if for some reason you find yourself bickering with another “poster” !!!.

My answer would be go into your settings and block their “posts” and “blank them period” !!.....

Whats that saying again oh yeah I know !.

“Ignorance is bliss” !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!........

Edited by Box11

6 hours ago, Box11 said:

Oh dear all this upset 😢.....

Im not shocked but in a way I am but deep down I know this season may pan out like last season my little chipmunks 🐿 ......

I really wish I’m wrong but I said at the beginning of last season that they may be relegated and it happened !!!!.......

Oh by the way if for some reason you find yourself bickering with another “poster” !!!.

My answer would be go into your settings and block their “posts” and “blank them period” !!.....

Whats that saying again oh yeah I know !.

“Ignorance is bliss” !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!........

so you are a wed fan then, ok so we have cleared that one up even though most on here guessed you were a wed fan ages ago

8 minutes ago, monzaman said:

so you are a wed fan then, ok so we have cleared that one up even though most on here guessed you were a wed fan ages ago

Can’t you spell Wednesday….? 

30 minutes ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

why do you ask ,yes i can why???????

9 hours ago, monzaman said:

not an expert it's you who mispells on purpose so you can get a response from members, also I am only calling out box 11 because I believe they are a wed fan on the p*ss take and what's my intellect got to do with it??????

You know me ??? you know I misspell , you also know that Box 11 is a Wednesday ite (capital) , you should go on  Who wants to be a millionare , you can't fail with those supersuspectadly  gifts , go for it .

1 hour ago, monzaman said:

why do you ask ,yes i can why???????

As you moan at others about spelling & your constant use of "Wed" made me wonder....

18 minutes ago, cmonkes said:

Isn't really rocket science though is it? What with you being a supposed expert of United's financial business in the Premier League, I would have presumed that you already knew the answer?

Due to the financial impact of Covid last season, Sheffield United were on of a handful of clubs to turn to a trusted Australian bank for a loan. This loan was offset against projected revenue / profits at the end of the season. 

United then chose to defer part of the loan against Parachute payments in order to generate further cash flow and to keep our books healthy. This being nothing other than common practice and very sound business sense in the overall view of sustainability of the club.

The club will now further restructure and like any business, they will have put together a several year plan going forwards from relegation. As part of this plan, Prince Abdullah has already stated that the sale of one of the clubs bigger assets would go ahead in order to generate further profit. Again....nothing new there post relegation from the top flight.

Money has and will further be made available after the sale of Ramsdale. But the same remains, we will do it sensibly, carefully and within the best interest of the clubs bank accounts.

You state nothing new what so ever.... everyone, from the owners, to our new manager and even the players (let alone the fans) know that we would benefit from fresh legs and new faces.....it's not as though they aren't working hard at this behind the scenes..... Slav said himself the other night that he would still like 5 new faces in the building and that he acknowledges the fact that we only have a couple of weeks left of the window...He states himself that we now need to act faster. He said that the window itself is very slow and clubs will be reluctant to part with players, but he feels that we will be one of the faster, more active teams in the market.

Feel free to rip pieces, or put whatever spin on this that you wish. But....all fact!

The Prince has no money, he gambled on staying in the Prem and it backfired, the sale of Ramsdale has earned very little as you owe Bournemouth 15%, lets see how many players you pay fees for before the transfer window shuts, you're only convincing yourself with the one sided posts. 

9 hours ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

I don’t think he can he’s so laughable 😄😄😄😄🤣......

Calling me out he’s not intelligent enough to call me out or to get me to answer a question in which I don’t want to answer..

keep trying “monzaman”....

I might admit one day which side of the city I support but I believe that is my own prerogative whether I do or don’t !!!!..

Anyway back on the topic I really hope United can get it together in their next game heads have dropped already and the season has only just started !!!!.... 

Their next game has to be a win it would be a good boost for their confidence but with this team it looks very unlikely !!!!....

Edited by Box11

3 minutes ago, cmonkes said:

Have you heard yourself. HRH had a net spend of ÂŁ120m pre loan note. He picked up assets belonging to the club from his own purse as well....... you speak nonsense.

Oh to have a chairman who isn't willing to gamble away the future of the club. One who wishes to stay the right side of rules and regulations....one who's emphasis is to remain sustainable and profitable wherever possible.

He's got the ground and assets on a mortgage, the Scarborough Group still own some buildings connected to the ground, the rest of the monies were borrowed from McQuarrie, he doesn't have a bean., stop kidding yourself.

You wouldn’t think that this was a thread questioning SUFC’s ability to remain in the Championship would you. ? 🤣