Sheffield United V Relegation

56 minutes ago, Box11 said:

Oh dear first game lost hope this season doesn’t follow on from last season...,

I know it’s early but another relegation  surely not !!!!...

Chris Wilder lost his first 4 games. 

2 hours ago, Baron99 said:

Chris Wilder lost his first 4 games. 

I don't think he had hundreds of millions of pounds worth of players at his disposal.

25 minutes ago, top4718 said:

I don't think he had hundreds of millions of pounds worth of players at his disposal.

If you had the chance sit through 90 mins of what I had to sit through last Saturday night, it's debatable that Jokanovic has hundreds of millions of pounds worth of players at his disposal at the moment?

Oh dear.......

Not again absolute nonsense against WB it’s early granted but I fear the worst for United the wheels are off and if players don’t start picking their heads up and believe in themselves then it’s going to be another nightmare at the lane and away Jesus Christ somebody have a word !!!!....

9 hours ago, cmonkes said:

3 games in 😂😂😂😂😂 

Septic peg here! 😂😂😂😂

Perhaps it was all the bragging and browneging along with how much better than your neighbours you are on these pages , gobbing off always bites you in the arse at some time .

53 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

Perhaps it was all the bragging and browneging along with how much better than your neighbours you are on these pages , gobbing off always bites you in the arse at some time .

I don't think they were too bad on here from what I remember other than maybe the odd one however on the Facebook banter page it's great seeing how they've started after the amount of times they made out on there that this United team is better than anything in the championship and it will be easy getting back up.

Still alot of games left though to think they'll get relegated.

I watched us get destroyed last night. The Huddersfield game makes or breaks our season, confidence wise. I've never been a doom 'n' gloomer, but I was shocked how poor we were against West Brom.

3 hours ago, wearysmith said:

I watched us get destroyed last night. The Huddersfield game makes or breaks our season, confidence wise. I've never been a doom 'n' gloomer, but I was shocked how poor we were against West Brom.

Yeah very poor indeed !!!....

4 hours ago, Box11 said:

Yeah very poor indeed !!!....

I will say what most people on here think that you are infact a wed fan  on the wind up, prove me wrong by meeting me at the match on saturday!!!!!!! 

It was obvious that a team that had had such a disastrous season last time round needs freshening up with new faces, why the club with all its parachute money decided not to do this is anyones guess, bizarre.

I love McGoldrick and Sharp but, as I said before the game to friends, I'm not sure playing 'All Our Yesterdays' up front is going to get us out of this division. Fairly convinced Fleck's best days are behind him too. Freeman should start against Huddersfield, as should Bogle and Brewster.

Edited by wearysmith

3 hours ago, monzaman said:

I will say what most people on here think that you are infact a wed fan  on the wind up, prove me wrong by meeting me at the match on saturday!!!!!!! 

As you are an expert on all things re the English language also how to spell may I suggest that you insert a capital S when referring to a day of the week , Any way good look to your meeting with Box 11 lets hope she is impressed by your intellect .