Sheffield United V Relegation

57 minutes ago, Kelvin Phlats said:

To right brother. Brighton just won which leaves you 14 points behind the forth bottom place. It isn't going to happen guys. But, the thing is, it allows you to prepare for next season as you know where you're going to be. Sharp and McGoldrick will be finished but you have McBurnie and the other lad, just forget his name now,  ah, Brewster that's it. The £25 m signing. Value for money? What you think.  Be interesting to see the ins and outs during the close season. That wage bill will need reducing.

I don't think the Championship will be as rosy as some fans are expecting, especially if fans are still not in the grounds.

5 minutes ago, Thirsty Relic said:

I still think we will stay up, even if we don't beat West Brom!

Don't know what your drinking tonight Thirsty, but send us some round.

5 minutes ago, Thirsty Relic said:

🍺🍺🍺🍺🍾

Save the bottle for when survival is guaranteed!

Good stuff pal,

Only had one drink, and Blades to lift the FA cup.

I won't say my suspicions were right, but I think my suspicions were right. Score a few more goals (not massacres), but at least 1 or 2 a game, and you'll be fine. I said this months ago. I didn't get any recognition then, or when I reiterated it recently.

Wilder teams don't surrender easily. None of 'em.

2 minutes ago, Hotmale 1954 said:

I won't say my suspicions were right, but I think my suspicions were right. Score a few more goals (not massacres), but at least 1 or 2 a game, and you'll be fine. I said this months ago. I didn't get any recognition then, or when I reiterated it recently.

Last chance saloon tonight.. Must win, no ifs, no buts.

18 minutes ago, Padders said:

It would be good for Blades for their team  to win tonight, but,  even if WBA win, it's not all over. Loads of winnable games left yet.

2 hours ago, Hotmale 1954 said:

Sorry - should have, as I've been saying for a while I still think we'll be safe.

2 hours ago, Padders said:

Vital match, yes.  It's only 3 points though.  IF we lose, we've still got plenty of matches left to turn it round.  Have faith!

46 minutes ago, Thirsty Relic said:

Sorry - should have, as I've been saying for a while I still think we'll be safe.

Vital match, yes.  It's only 3 points though.  IF we lose, we've still got plenty of matches left to turn it round.  Have faith!

Think conditions will suit tonight, Blade's not got the most skill full of players.

What they have got is hard working, determined grafters, should bode well.

Loved to be proved wrong but even if we win tonight I reckon the gap between the Blades and 4th bottom is just gonna prove too much .

70% possession first half no chances created losing 1-0. 

Get the crosses in instead of tippy tapping about.