Sheffield United V Relegation

2 hours ago, cuttsie said:

Should that be re written ,???? I mean  "you and I" would so much more appropriate , the odd spelling of won't also needs looking at if one is to be so critical of otherrs in spelling and dictation . marks 2 out of ten .

Cuttsie, Cuttsie, Cuttsie, Let's put this one to bed now. I have never, never, never pulled anyone up on this forum because of their spelling , Never!!!!! All I have done with you is Let people know you misspell on purpose in a very childish way because you think it's funny and if anyone pulls you up on your spelling you change tone and accuse them of picking on you and go for the sympathy vote. I will explain this to Box11 when I see him at the Lane on the next home game!!!!!!!!

But there is only you Opel . Most on here don,t give a monkeys .As far as childish goes .well we are all a bit crackers on this section Arn,t wee.

By the way I am a crap speller but can lay bricks . Lot

But there is only you Opel . Most on here don,t give a monkeys .As far as childish goes .well we are all a bit crackers on this section Arn,t wee.

I am also curious “cuttsie” why he is so obsessed with wanting to meet me at the lane ??????....

Right lets go back to the beginning, you posted on here and misspelt words on purpose then got pulled up by several posters for this , your response was to throw the dummy out which then resulted in the usual suspects backing you up. All i did was try to put posters right by pointing out you were doing it for a "Joke" and the more you got pulled up the more you would do it. Cuttsie If some posters like your "joke" misspelt posts then carry on pal, I have said my piece on the subject so fill your boots !!!!!!!

13 minutes ago, Box11 said:

I am also curious “cuttsie” why he is so obsessed with wanting to meet me at the lane ??????....

Because you are a WED fan who doesn't go to the lane, prove me wrong ,go on!!!!!!!!!!

If Sheffield United do get relegated again down to league one it will be a disaster for the club in the long run.....

The question is will the new management be allowed to bring in the players that are needed and quick while there is still a good chance of staying in the Championship for this season and plan for a return to the Premier League next season !!!!....

7 minutes ago, Daniel89 said:

Anyone single from Barnsley

You are highly unlikely to get a response on this forum to the requests you have made.

Any response you do get could be of a sarcastic nature

1 hour ago, Box11 said:

If Sheffield United do get relegated again down to league one it will be a disaster for the club in the long run.....

The question is will the new management be allowed to bring in the players that are needed and quick while there is still a good chance of staying in the Championship for this season and plan for a return to the Premier League next season !!!!....

no disrespect to the fans or the club but, I have a thing inside me that says I hope they go down to the therd tier, then the club would (maybe) go back to the rightful owner. 

9 minutes ago, kidley said:

no disrespect to the fans or the club but, I have a thing inside me that says I hope they go down to the therd tier, then the club would (maybe) go back to the rightful owner. 

You could be right Kidley but the trouble is it could then take us years to climb back up the lges and i'm running out of years!!!LOL

I've said it before, the current owner will not spend, if ime not mistaken, that was the trouble with C.W then they was in the premier, also the current manager has called for new players a few weeks ago,  he has even said publicly that most of the ones he has got are not upto playing in the championship.