Sheffield United V Relegation

2 wins on the trot, unbeaten at home this week and on a cup run.

Life just got better!

Finally! 

BBC stats are showing Blades as having 66% possession, 17 shots but only 4 on target.  Improve that ratio, (and that what's been the problem), and we'll have a chance.  

UTB. 

I’ve just aged about 10 years in injury time.  That back pass from Bogle was the stuff of nightmares.

Still all but down but at least we’ve won one. 

3 minutes ago, atticus said:

I’ve just aged about 10 years in injury time.  That back pass from Bogle was the stuff of nightmares.

Still all but down but at least we’ve won one. 

I bet you did, good job your players can't shoot otherwise it would of been in😂 I don't know why he thought it would be a good idea but you got away with it. Tough next 3 games so you needed that

9 minutes ago, NERVY-OWL said:

I bet you did, good job your players can't shoot otherwise it would of been in😂 I don't know why he thought it would be a good idea but you got away with it. Tough next 3 games so you needed that

Spurs, Man U and Man City 

Back to reality me thinks 

3 minutes ago, atticus said:

Games you wouldn't expect to win, tonight you should of won and did. Need more of that against teams you should be beating and then you've got a chance

Edited by NERVY-OWL

23 minutes ago, atticus said:

Yeah tough games ahead...

Just need to play as one like last season and pick their heads up it's time to crack on and get points on the board....

2 minutes ago, Kelvin Phlats said:

They don't have any chance of staying up, they are doomed and the Owls will be as well if they don't look lively and get a new manager and some new players in. 

Could be right "Kelvin Phlats".....

Maybe too late.... 

7 minutes ago, Kelvin Phlats said:

They don't have any chance of staying up, they are doomed and the Owls will be as well if they don't look lively and get a new manager and some new players in. 

Maybe but the teams close to them aren't really racing away. It's still a tough ask but you never know

confidence in themselves is comoing back.   Onwards and UPWARDS

8 minutes ago, barry-333 said:

If they do it will be the greatest escape to survive relegation...

11 minutes ago, barry-333 said:

To be fair you were saying that after the Man Utd and Brighton games.

I've had confidence in Wilder since he went to BL. I still do. He guided average players at a few clubs to achieve 'great' things. He did a fantastic job when he arrived  and has done since, until now. I can't see him doing anything any different from what he's done before. It's worked for him all the way. Average players playing out of their skin has overcome the skill gap. Recent signs are favourable, the overall performances have looked good enough. The finishing has been poor, but just a small improvement will bring better results. You've only got 3 or 4 wins to get to put the fear of God in to the other stragglers, and I, for one, think CW's leadership will keep you up.