What's Wpa2?

How do I Connect my laptop with WPA2 formy broadband.  I’m using an Apple MacBook Pro and can’t find how to make the connection. Thanks

Hi andco,  It shouldn't be any different to any other device. WPA2 uses encryption and you need to enter your router's wifi password which is on a sticky label underneath the router. If in a home environment you need WPA-2 personal. (Just to add this has been recently updated to WPA-3 (just updated my router's firmware so it now supports the new protocol and wi-fi Mesh on the router supplied by zen.)

This might be what you are after?

Edited by swarfendor437

Message reads:Could not join “network name”; the network could not be found.

Just now, andco said:

Message reads:Could not join “network name”; the network could not be found.

That was the message I received after going to the system preferences and then going to find/ join a Wi-Fi network.There had been previous issues With the line connection which the ISP determined to be a line report which they then repaired. They said that as I had been able to get my phone and tablet working I should also be able to get my laptop working unfortunately this hasn’t happened so I’d be grateful for some advice on how to get it working. thanks again

Thanks so much. I’m sorted.