Which Tv Programmes Do You Switch Off ?

52 minutes ago, PRESLEY said:

Agreed, just not funny,  crass, vulgar and sounds as common as muck. 

I can’t understand how he keeps getting the work. Somebody must think he’s funny but not me.! 

I don't either,  even without that voice he's not attractive imo

Edited by nikki-red

I always switch him off as soon as I see him.  Ive mentioned this before,  He has literally pushed and pushed his way into TV , I have seen him sat in several TV audiences in the past , shows like Jeremy Kyle, Trisha,  Kilroy, Big Brothers little Brother  and other shows like this.  Jumping up and making daft comments to get cheap laughs, there used to be another fella I used to spot always sat in different audiences but not messing about but just to be on TV,  he even went on  escape to the country with a female freind  who you could see  had no intention of buying property, some people will do owt to get on telly.:roll:

34 minutes ago, PRESLEY said:

, some people will do owt to get on telly.:roll:

I've been on the Telly, Presley.. Well some of me has been.

John Mc,cririck  was interviewing a guy at Donny races, and I managed to get my left leg in camera view.

It's a start.

4 minutes ago, Padders said:

John Mc,cririck  was interviewing a guy at Donny races, and I managed to get my left leg in camera view.

It's a start.

I used to switch my TV over when he was on.  John Mc,cririck :gag:  I wouldn't even want my big toe in the same shot as him :hihi: what a joker, pretending he could do tic tac, we saw what he really could do with his fingers on Celebrity Big Brother,  no wonder he had a big nose, :gag:

2 minutes ago, PRESLEY said:

I used to switch my TV over when he was on.  John Mc,cririck :gag:  I wouldn't even want my big toe in the same shot as him :hihi: what a joker, pretending he could do tic tac, we saw what he really could do with his fingers on Celebrity Big Brother,  no wonder he had a big nose, :gag:

Classic  🤣🤣 🤣.

29 minutes ago, Padders said:

Classic  🤣🤣 🤣.

In future when it shows clips of  John Mc,cririck I wont switch off  in case I miss the Leg.  :hihi:   So now you have a famous leg,  Betty Grable insured her legs for a Million Dollars,  maybe you could insure your leg for half a Million Dollars.  :hihi:

Edited by PRESLEY

I just don’t “ get” Keith Lemons sense of humour. I like the American type of humour, Bob Hope, Jackie Mason and the nearest to them was Bob Monkhouse. 

Quickfire humour,  Monkhouse and Hope were good at it, and Jackie Mason was a one-off

1 hour ago, cressida said:

Quickfire humour,  Monkhouse and Hope were good at it, and Jackie Mason was a one-off

Jackie Mason - 92 now, apparently.

I wouldn't think he'd had one off, but he'll certainly have been circumcised...

😉

On 25/10/2020 at 12:32, Padders said:

It's a start.

I was at York Races on a company jolly and we decided to wander down to the finish line. While there,  I called Ms Max to turn on the telly to see if I could be seen. She saw me with my glass of champagne and wasn't very impressed as she was doing the ironing at the time.