Fulham V Sheffield Wednesday Cup Game

another away trip ,this time a bit further,hes got to put out a good side to win this,with yet another away match to follow,reminds me of the FA cup year in 1966,where they not all away from the start,maybe a omen.

we can score and win this ,i believe as we are unbeatable and fulham let in lots of goals 3-0 the owls

Fulham have had a wretched start and will want to get a win under their belt, the Owls will field a 2nd string side that may be found wanting in this one, it could go to pens but I think Fulham may edge it especially if Mitrovic starts.

that will be a silly idea if we go all the way to london to play the reserves,if he does it,its wrong and not fair to the compitition.

i hope we win this if not monk has made a huge mistake or is only intrested in promotion via the play offs,but i would of played all my best players as i think the next round is winnable,lets hope fulham play a weaker side as well.

Not a great half being 2.0 down but playing ok.

we got lucky should of been 4-0 ,but i believe it was our fault,but back to the league,pity as i think getting to at least the last 8 was a possibility .

Personally would of played a stronger team to see if we have really improved but then again the extra games could be costly if we lose a key player or two. Concentrate on the league now anyway, that's the priority

On 23/09/2020 at 21:02, bassett one said:

we got lucky should of been 4-0 ,but i believe it was our fault,but back to the league,pity as i think getting to at least the last 8 was a possibility .

Mildly annoying but at -8 points we need to ignore the cups this season and get on with survival. My opinion obviously :)