Sign in to follow this  

The Name Of The Old Cafe In Crystal Peaks Across From Market Hall

Hi does anyone remember the name of the old cafe/restaurant that used to be in Crystal Peaks opposite the market hall. It was owned by Out of Town Restaurants. I am sure they had another restaurant with a different name at Centertainment. Not sure if they owned businesses in the Oasis at Meadowhall as well. It was Greggs when I last went in it may be something else by now. As it was probably something else in between being this and then Greggs I think. I'm rattling my brain as I can't remember at all. The reason why it is really frustrating me that I can't remember as I worked there for a bit. If anyone knows please reply thanks so much 

TinStar. 

It's ok everyone I've just remembered it was called Sidewalk Cafe. Crisis averted I can go to sleep now night Forumers haha. Sleep tight. :) x 

I remember in the late 40,s a cafe opposite the Market, it was called Davies. They did great tomato sausages,