Manor Estate Info Needed

Myself and my family are on the verge of moving and may be getting a property on S2, it maybe Romandale Gardens. I just want to know if anyone has lived near by or on there and has any info etc for that area of how it is living wise.

I don’t know the specific road you mention but The Manor is usually accompanied by a sharp intake of breath,it can’t be all bad though.

Was notorious years back, one of the worst estates in the country. However, since the early 2000s, most of the former council housing has been demolished, problem tenants evicted or shipped out to other areas and generally speaking, from driving up Prince of Wales Road most days, it generally doesn't look too shabby now. Certainly choose to live there, than other neighbouring areas such as Darnall.

If buying: beware that at least some of the houses have quite short leasehold terms unexpired.