Jam Factory, The Palais

O, this thread is alive again. I've got a box full of palais tapes, ripped some. I'll have to stick them online somewhere at some point.

O, this thread is alive again. I've got a box full of palais tapes, ripped some. I'll have to stick them online somewhere at some point.

nice one..........id love to hear them :)

i joined up to http://www.4shared.com, its like a virtual 5gb hardrive and its free (more than 5gb if you pay for a higher service) and unlike the free hosts such as rapidshare etc they stay there forever, dont get deleted...the only downside if i remember is files have to be under 100mb ......most albums, live sets etc are tho.

or you could start a multiply page (like my sheffield music one in my siggy) and stick em on there with pics and other info (i think thats infinite resources)

let us know how you get on

Ah, another wet summer, another teasing little post from Green. Maybe all those late nights at the Palais affected my mind - I just keep getting deja vu all the time :hihi:

when to Ocassions a couple of times when I wasn't at the Palais. The Music Maker was tops for me

i have an old tape by the music maker (i know it has tears of the acid puppet? on it)...think that was a single he was trying to do, did it ever get released? my mate was supposed to be doing the artwork for it but he never got round to it, the music maker came round to my flat a couple of times up pitsmoor to see him about it

i have an old tape by the music maker (i know it has tears of the acid puppet? on it)...think that was a single he was trying to do, did it ever get released? my mate was supposed to be doing the artwork for it but he never got round to it, the music maker came round to my flat a couple of times up pitsmoor to see him about it

Nice one, can you rip the tape and post it on the net, i would love to hear the musicmaker again. I dont know if the track got released or not.

all the bad mixes are mine :P

Hehe, didn't like to say ;)

Good though, that mediafire - you should try it :D

I remember techno city jon jack master j and owen music maker were residents there. I recall that the majority of clubbers seemed to be far too young to be in a night club. also remember the sweaty walls lol

HP

I'm still in Sheffield!:hihi:

But I really do miss playing out!

Jackmaster Jay

just bought a USB tape player to start recording all the old Palais tapes, 2 down, about 30 to go ! Hugh and Lorrie anyone ? Dave Seamon 9/11/91...nice mixing (ouch its not).

just bought a USB tape player to start recording all the old Palais tapes, 2 down, about 30 to go ! Hugh and Lorrie anyone ? Dave Seamon 9/11/91...nice mixing (ouch its not).

I reckon I was there that night. If not it will have been about the only Sat night I missed in 1991!! Let me know when you get done mate cos those will be so cool to listen to again!!