Fitzalan Square 5.45am Saturday 12th

Does anyone remember seeing a man in black hoodie with back pack shouting abuse at a young girl as she walked towards B&M? Was around 5.45/5.55 saturday morning.  This abuse has left her very shaken and was totally unnecessary  .

Edited by nikki-red

I assume not and given the early hours of the morning it's not like thered be that many people around anyway.

In any event, I'm not sure what people are supposed to really say.

Unless they know the context and facts leading up to this alleged incident  - what can be done. Do we know whether these two people knew each other? Was it a drunken or drugs fuelled row? Was it a perfectly innocent stranger? Was the abuse in retaliation to something the girl had started in the first place? How do we know that she was very shaken up?    Unless you directly spoke to her only she will know.  In which case it would be up to her to take it further if she wished.

My daughter was going to work, didnt know the abuser. Was shouted at and followed by this man, horrendous things were said. She tried ring her colleague to make sure he was near by. Turns out her colleague had been abused by same person after her. This was reported to police but they said there was no cctv??? Which i dont believe as theres cameras all over fitzalan square and commercial street. Also cameras outside B&M towards KFC. My daughter said there were people about but nobody said or did anything.