Help Cannot Get In My Facebook

hope this is correct page,i have a huge problem i cannot solve,i have a facebook page for  greenhill/lowedges  community events and i cannot get in it,it just comes back  to many re-directs and wont let me in ,how can i sort it as i cannot answer questions or i will have to set up a new page,help needed please.

the "too many redirect"s message tends to mean you should clear youe browser cache and cookies

but can you tell me how,i would be very gratefull as i need to get on the facebook page asap thanks

Depends on your browser, but it's usually an option within the browser settings...

on chrome, click the 3 dots (top right)  then settings, then "Privacy" on the left...

all the cache etc stuff are in there...

But 'too many redirects' are usually a server-side problem, or you have too many plugins/tracking type things in your browser...

Edited by Ghozer

I had the same recently when setting up some FB pages for work.  My account activity look suss according to FB and locked me out of both the work pages and my personal account.

I had to wait a full 24hrs without attempting to log in and it reactivates,

this has being going on for months ,with several experienced people trying for me,i will try all your ideas and come back,but i am desperate.