Two Sheffield Pizza Huts To Close In Restructure

47 minutes ago, DerbyTup said:

Yes I'd agree with you about that.  The pizza's at Napoli Centro are less expensive than Proove as well, from what I recall.  I think if you start adding extra toppings at Proove it can become quite pricey.  The only thing I would say is that the range of pizza's at Napoli Centro is a bit more limited than at Proove.  I like a simple ham and mushroom, "prosciutto et funghi".  I can't get that at Napoli Centro.  I can get "funghi" for £8, but they don't do prosciutto or even just plain ham as an additional topping.  You can have Parma ham, as an additional topping, but I'm not so keen on Parma ham tbh - and it's £2.50 extra if you go for that option.

I tend to stick to a marinara, margherita, or a salami piccante. Not a fan of pizzas with masses of toppings, so the limited range at Napoli works for me. Cool picture of Maradona on the box lid too.

Meh, I've eaten in the one on the High St several times, it's great! I've also been in the Penistone Road one a few times and it's also great.. Now I have to contend with annoyingly incompetent delivery drivers from Just Eat or Uber Eats who get lost trying to find me because the Flats don't come up on Satnavs, and they're too lazy to find anywhere that doesn't instantly appear on the Satnav! :rant:  :loopy:

Like I ordered from a place on South Road, Walkley last week, they said the order was due at 17.30, got to about 17.45, no Pizza so I rang 'em up, the Pizza arrived at 18.00, so naturally I rang 'em up and complained, because to quote Michaelangelo from the Ninja Turtles movie, "never pay full price for late Pizza", so they gave me free Pizza and took the charge off my debit card.

18 minutes ago, Mr Allen said:

Meh, I've eaten in the one on the High St several times, it's great!

It really isn't. In fact, average would be pushing it.